Booker and Welker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker and Welker

Finland

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I sure hope they are here for a few year to come.

I will say it, Booker is our best WR. Hands down. Chambers is way too inconsistent and drops far too many passes. I am starting to get fed up with him. How about he catches the ball instead of always looking for the flag?

Nublar7 said:
I will say it, Booker is our best WR. Hands down. Chambers is way too inconsistent and drops far too many passes. I am starting to get fed up with him. How about he catches the ball instead of always looking for the flag?
I was watching Chambers Nublar and thinking the same thing, he looks like hes needing an excuse with a Pass interference for him dropping the ball. Got new for ya Chris......Gus put em on the money today and u flat out didnt deliver.

Nublar7 said:

Yeah I've always been a Chambers apologist, but I can't make up excuses anymore. There are a lot of plays to be made by him, and he's not making them. If you want to be considered better than decent, you need to perform that way.

It's hard to criticize a guy that caught 2 TD's, but when you take into account some of the other drive killing drops you have to scratch your head.

That being said, I do hope that Welker and Booker are incorporated more into the passing game...they do seem to catch the ball with much more consistency.

Nublar7 said:

:yes:

No doubt about it! I hope they start throwing at Booker as many times they throw at CC. Booker deserves to have more passes thrown his way.

FYI so does Welker, that guy is incredible!

Chambers better find himself playing better on the field, or he may at least be asked to take a pay cut. He needs to concentrate on ctaching the ball with his hands, and not his body. He has the ability, but if he continues to struggle, he may find himself on the outside looking in.

it shouldn't be too long before jimmy james pipes in here and tells everyone "i told you so" about Booker. ;)

A true number one wideout who can really stretch the field would do wonders for this offense.

im glad you guys noticed too. all he does is throw is RIGHT arm in the air after the drop claiming it was PI. 5 times he dropped it n in all of those he had his arm up.

Nublar7 said:

Bingo Nub. I've had it with Chambers. I said it earlier and I'll say it again- I've given him the benefit of the doubt- but today's the clincher for me. He's not a #1. He's just not. Saban should feel free to call him "decent" whenever he wants. Because that's all he is- decent.

I HATE Chambers, I reall do. What a tease. He really should have been something in this league. He needs to come out and say it this week. I want an apology for how poorly he reacted to being called "decent". Good job Booker and Welker. Nice to see Booker stepping up.

texasPHINSfan said:
it shouldn't be too long before jimmy james pipes in here and tells everyone "i told you so" about Booker. ;)

Nope. Thanks to you, I now have "people" who I trust to do it for me. ;)

I love watching Booker play. Some may say he's boring, but I don't get it.

Booker had a nice game...Welker was up and down...he made some nice catches but he did not do anything on his punt or kickioff returns and he almost fumbled away one return that put us in horrible field position. I think the bottom line is this was a TEAM loss....when you don't take advabtage off the opportunity to put up at least 17 points in the 1st half you have nobody but yourself to blame when you lose.

Back
Top Bottom