Booker did great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker did great

msg

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For the first time he actually looked like he was in the game. I was pleasantly surprised to see him make some big plays this week. Keep it up!

Anyone got his stats for the week?

7 catches for 123 I think. Good outing by him, he looks like a keeper. Now only if Chambers can become the Randy Moss Mcknight said he was going to be, we'd be set with Boston returning!!!

7 catches, 123 yards. Robbed of TD.

Sure looked like that ball was over the goal line !

finjim said:
7 catches, 123 yards. Robbed of TD.

Sure looked like that ball was over the goal line !

He hit the pylon beofre he went out, i thought!

Doesnt matter anyway we should have punched it in from the 1 inch line! :shakeno:

He did do great. I kept yelling at the TV to only throw to him and Mcmike since Law was covering Chambers. Somehow Derrius kept getting open and Jay had no choice but to throw to him.

FiN.in.RI said:
He hit the pylon beofre he went out, i thought!

Doesnt matter anyway we should have punched it in from the 1 inch line! :shakeno:

that was a touchdown. The ball could be out of bounds as long as the player is not it is a touchdown

OK, Booker, Chambers, McMike, and Boston next year? Sounds good to me. Only thing is, can Chambers catch a ball that's actually thrown to him? He may need to adjust his game if we somehow acquire a talented qb. Wide open in the endzone from15 yards away and he still had to make a circus catch! Ridiculous.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
that was a touchdown. The ball could be out of bounds as long as the player is not it is a touchdown

Actually I'm pretty sure the opposite is true...the player can be out of bounds as long as the football is in bounds....

think of players going for the pylon...they try to keep the football in bounds while their bodies are going out...

jmm13-54 said:
Actually I'm pretty sure the opposite is true...the player can be out of bounds as long as the football is in bounds....

think of players going for the pylon...they try to keep the football in bounds while their bodies are going out...

no, you are wrong. The endzone is like a line that goes on forever. If the players two feet are inbounds and no parts of his body is actually touching out of bounds, then it is a touchdown.

I believe as long as the ball breaks the "plane" before the player lands out of bounds its a TD.

I really NOT sure, anybody with the hand-dandy official rulebook?

regardless it was a great showing for him, hopefully if we show him some support he'll feel at home here and keep it up.

He played like a champ in the NE game. I hope he does it for the rest of the season. That would give his Trade Value a big lift. I hope we can get a 2nd for him....But if he keeps playing like that then...MAYBE a LOW 1st....That would help this team out big time next season. Having a 1st and 2nd....or EVEN BETTER a 1st Top 5 & 1st Bottom 5 picks next season.....DRRRROOOOLLLL....

2 Picks to help the OFFENSE....Yeah BABY! Give Me Mike Williams & Elton Brown!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
no, you are wrong. The endzone is like a line that goes on forever. If the players two feet are inbounds and no parts of his body is actually touching out of bounds, then it is a touchdown.

I see what you are saying DF D...I think we are both right...What I was saying was...

As long as he is in the air...(he can be out of bounds as long as he is not touching the ground) and the ball crosses in bounds its a TD

That's what I was talking about...

but reading your followup I see what you are talking about too.

good to see booker earn his keep. they need to trow to him more often. he seems to be getting into the flow now. great compliment for CC.

RickyTshirt said:
good to see booker earn his keep. they need to trow to him more often. he seems to be getting into the flow now. great compliment for CC.
Agreed. Were all his catches in the 2nd half? If thats true thats pretty good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom