Booker did great | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker did great

Isn't it amazing what TIME and REPETITION in a new system will do for you?

I HOPE the Ogun trade haters are seeing that trades are to be judged in TIME.... not on face value.

Had Gordon not got injured... who's to say what our total value for Ogun made have been.

At the LEAST, we FINALLY acquired a Pro Bowl compliment to CC and AT LEAST a solid #2 RB. Leaving Boston out of the discussion.... that's more than what we had 5 weeks ago.

This team isn't gonna get it turned around in one year. Especially since Wanny is still the coach. BUT, the PLAYERS will start to show their real value by the end of the season.

I happen to notice that the Carey draft pick haters had nothing to argue about this weekend also. AGAIN... TIME.

Give RICK's work ONE YEAR and then judge him.

Don't place him in the same boat as Wanny. I don't care if he is unfortunately fired due to his assocation with Wanny. I believe he at least deserves due (and fair) assessment based on ONE YEAR's results from all his work. He might become collateral damage from the Wanny fallout... but I hope people see that this guy can become a GREAT GM.

Even when all is lost, you have to realize that ALL is not worth losing.

I'm tired of ppl knockin Booker. If those of you that have knocked him knew anything outside this organization, you would know that Booker was a bear... figuratively and literally. Its not that he finally decided to show up or play good, the QB finally had enough time and enough wits to get him the damn ball! He's a stud.. point blank period.

That is all...

Goodbye

Did anyone catch the Dan Wannstedt show (that's how Direct TV listed it.) Booker was interviewed and I realize he won't say anything drastically horrible or earth shattering, but he really seems like the team player that will do what he can to help the team in all facets. I like that attitude that is present w/ him and Chambers, as opposed to the T.O. attitude.

The ball is placed at the spot where the ball was when he went out of bounds. That is, if when he first went out of bounds the ball touched the pileon or was on or over the gaol line at the point he is out it is a td, if he goes out before the ball crosses, is not a td. If he leaps and stretches out in the air and the ball hits the pilon before he touches out of bounds, td.

He actually got a chance to do something..its about time he had some balls thrown his way...Look for him to do very well next week.

The way CC has played this year, I hope he turns out to be a good compliment for Booker. CC has had a hard time getting open, it seems to me a lot of the ints were passes to CC that were forced? Maybe his knees are bugging him, but he does have a case of the drops all of the sudden, at least that is what mandich seemed to be saying. Glad someone is stepping up. Definately need to get darious out of the #3 spot, slide CC inside and let Gilmore play the other outside.

msg said:
For the first time he actually looked like he was in the game. I was pleasantly surprised to see him make some big plays this week. Keep it up!

Anyone got his stats for the week?
Now we just need to stop some of these guys from making the "trade Booker" posts and replies....

_dan24 said:
Now we just need to stop some of these guys from making the "trade Booker" posts and replies....
agreed I'd like to see what he's got, and if he's as good as he looks why get rid of em?

MDolphins2003 said:
He played like a champ in the NE game. I hope he does it for the rest of the season. That would give his Trade Value a big lift. I hope we can get a 2nd for him....But if he keeps playing like that then...MAYBE a LOW 1st....That would help this team out big time next season. Having a 1st and 2nd....or EVEN BETTER a 1st Top 5 & 1st Bottom 5 picks next season.....DRRRROOOOLLLL....

2 Picks to help the OFFENSE....Yeah BABY! Give Me Mike Williams & Elton Brown!
I don't think Booker is going anywhere. Especially if he keeps playing like he did on Sunday. He's signed long term for a decent price from the team's perspective, and the Bears already took the hit for his bonus. Booker is going to be a Fin for a while. Besides, no one even knows if Boston will be able to come back. If he does, will he ever be as good as he was a few years ago?

He did do a great job. How long do we have him for. I know we have Boston for a while, what about Chambers?

Wisconsin88 said:
He did do a great job. How long do we have him for. I know we have Boston for a while, what about Chambers?

Chambers signed a 5-year extension in the offseason...

Booker will be a team player, remember he played for the Bears, he's used to losing seasons.

MDolphins2003 said:
He played like a champ in the NE game. I hope he does it for the rest of the season. That would give his Trade Value a big lift. I hope we can get a 2nd for him....But if he keeps playing like that then...MAYBE a LOW 1st....That would help this team out big time next season. Having a 1st and 2nd....or EVEN BETTER a 1st Top 5 & 1st Bottom 5 picks next season.....DRRRROOOOLLLL....

2 Picks to help the OFFENSE....Yeah BABY! Give Me Mike Williams & Elton Brown!
Who cares what his trade value is. We need to hold on to him.

Booker is the real deal! He is tough and will do what ever it takes to win. Just ask yourselves, how much better would he be if had a steady quarterback rather then our current revolving quarterback?

Yeah I dont think we need to trade Booker either. IMO if we HAD to trade one i'd trade Boston because he's more injury prone than Booker, but I'd like to get all three on the field together with a good QB.

Back
Top Bottom