Booker is the man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker is the man

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
everyone was down on him last year, but he has been the most consistent receiver in our team.. props to him, i say 900 to 1000 yards this year..

I don't think that any of our WR's will get that many yards because of how our offense is spread out. But Booker is a playmaker at times.

I say a split-down-the-middle year between Chambers and Booker
with McMichael closely behind
then Wes Welker, David Boston....

Can we win a SB said:
everyone was down on him last year, but he has been the most consistent receiver in our team.. props to him, i say 900 to 1000 yards this year..

I agree. He has been very solid for us this season. I think he will have over 1000 yards receiving.

i am now convinced that booker is the fins best WR. he should get the majority of the throws.

im sick of making excuses for chambers

MonkeyDog said:
Stop...Look up the word average.

He is a Pro Bowl WR...hardly average. But even average WR's have put up 1000 yard seasons. He has even done it before. :shakeno:

MonkeyDog said:
Stop...Look up the word average.

I totally agree.......hes not even in the top 30 in the NFL in recieving yards.....a couple people ahead of him that i aint never heard of.........Eddie Kennison for Kansas City, L.J Smith for Philly speaking of philly Brain Westbrook has more yards than him and hes a running back. lets not speak of him too highly, but im still a dolphins fan ( A HUGE ONE) and i say hes good sometimes.

DolphinFan90 said:
I totally agree.......hes not even in the top 30 in the NFL in recieving yards.....a couple people ahead of him that i aint never heard of.........Eddie Kennison for Kansas City, L.J Smith for Philly speaking of philly Brain Westbrook has more yards than him and hes a running back. lets not speak of him too highly, but im still a dolphins fan ( A HUGE ONE) and i say hes good sometimes.
Wow, Philly has an offense that only runs like 30% of the time, how hard is it to beat a guy who's had like ten catches?

I like Chambers and Booker, but we need to stop making excuses for their lack of production. It's always the QB, the line, the scheme, the weather, enough just make all the catches. You shouldn't worry that a professional reciever will drop passes. Booker put up 1000 yds on bad teams with absolutely no other options. I doubt many DB's around the league lose sleep over Marty Booker. We need more competition at this position.

Back
Top Bottom