Booker is the man | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker is the man

i really like marty booker, he can make some big plays when given the chance...we have to admit, he doesnt get nearly as many looks as he should,a nd when he does..he is usually overthrown by a mile. i blame a lot of the deep balls on frerrote, but there cant be excuses for chambers any more, im a uge fan...but this guy is just not producing..i lov ehis crazy occasionaly catches as much as the next guy , and they fire me up to believe he can be great, but some of the drops and routes he runs when he doesnt get the ball are absolutely ridiculous, not to mention he never fights for the ball or plays the db on apotential int..im starting to be sick of it...make marty number one an dmake chambers earn his spot....

to play defense isn't something you ask of your recievers..... No one on our team should be accustomed to breaking up interceptions. Good Qbs don't make throws that require a WR to play defense. Don't blame the guy for "allowing" the INT, The Qb threw the ball. The problem is that our guys get too many bad passes. We need a QB... period!!! With one, then we could determine who the better WR is, because right now we have average and more average. The Bengals #3 WR is a better fantasy option than Chambers right now, and he's rookie 4th rounder Chris Henry. Point is.. They finally have a stud QB so their talent is flourishing.

Booker is going to be a stud next year. He just needs time with the system. I recently aquired a VERY RARE BOOKER 03 Contenders Championship ticket 1/1, the only one in the world. Think I will get decent $$ out of it now, but will wait until next year. Anyone interested when I do sell?

Back
Top Bottom