Booker traded for 4th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker traded for 4th

Oh no Elbo is gone! He was drafted in the 3rd, and we got a 4th for him? Oh well, I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow before I run my mouth. I liked Lorezno, thought he was decent enough to be the third back and maybe spell Ginn on some returns.

I agree,the dolphins got lucky to even get a 4th round pick for Booker that scrub that cant catch anything.

Are you serious? Did you even watch the last 5 games of the season? We can argue till we're blue in the face about whether it was a good trade or not, but Booker can catch the ball. He caught everything that was thrown at him.

the only thing that concerns me is what depth do we have at RB? i mean i know we have ricky but he isnt really depth when he plays yes but if he gets injured or worse than well we are SOL!

There will be plenty of quality backs in the late rounds and UDFA to go around. Booker was the biggest reach of the draft last season aside from Regan Mauia (surprise, drafted both). Booker should have been no more than a late 4th-6th round pick stemming from his production in college. A 4th for two guys that will contribute on our team is assault ont he cowboys in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom