Booker & Welker no.1 and 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker & Welker no.1 and 2

Edge

Offensive Co-Ordinator
Reaction score
We now have a new one two punch. Chambers struggled at times and dropped that sure td and Boston was not impressive at all. Its nice to see the guys step it up but i will admit I envisioned Chambers Booker Boston ripping it up. I love the excitement brought to the team by these new and 2nd year dolphins. Crowder was awesome too.

Welker looked awsome he had 60 yards rec. and i think will only get better.:D

Chamber drop one pass ,but caused 2 pass interfence call

one of them led to a TD
chill baby chill

finfan54 said:
Chambers sucked.
:shakeno: :shakeno:

The guy had a great run on the reverse
He made some tough catches
He made a good block also for S. Morris on the TD

Where do you people come from?

BenchFiedler said:

Chambers had a bad game. He had a fumble, a drop, he stepped out of bounds on the reverse. Chambers isn't living up to his potential.

BenchFiedler said:

Use the ignore function brotha!

Chambers had 101 total yards, not to mention the fact that he was going up against the best cover cornerback on the planet for half the game.

finfan54 said:
Chambers sucked.

Chambers was our rushing leader, he had over 100 total yards of offense (20 % of this team's total offense was chambers), and he beat Bailey 4 times for his receptions (not all his receptions were against Bailey). Chambers also drew the Denver pass interference penalty that was down the field all the way to the Denver goalline, setting us up with a first and goal.

He fumbled once and dropped a sure TD, but mistakes happen. Welker fumbled once but he is god right? Boston dropped a pass today and McMichael dropped numerous passes in the preseason and last year. drops happen.

bottom line is Chambers did do a lot today.

byroan said:
Chambers had a bad game. He had a fumble, a drop, he stepped out of bounds on the reverse. Chambers isn't living up to his potential.

FUmble and drop u can complain about. But cmon dont complain about a 61 yd run. It would have been very hard to stay in bounds and not get tackled right there anywayz.

Chambers didnt have a great game but i wouldnt go as far to say bad.

Jimi said:
FUmble and drop u can complain about. But cmon dont complain about a 61 yd run. It would have been very hard to stay in bounds and not get tackled right there anywayz.

Chambers didnt have a good game but i wouldnt go as far to say bad.

There was no one around him. He stepped out of bounds on his own. What'd he do on the reverse? Just run the ball. He had blockers and all he did was run. Any of the other receivers could have done the same.

Chambers played great...except fo the fumble.....(It was a close play)

BTW...that "dropped pass".....came after his left arm was held and then pulled back....

Excuse me if he didn't catch it one handed.

Some of you people make me sick....how anybody can ***** after that performance...I don't know.

byroan said:
There was no one around him. He stepped out of bounds on his own. What'd he do on the reverse? Just run the ball. He had blockers and all he did was run. Any of the other receivers could have done the same.

Yeah...you are right...he meant to step out of bounds.....he just didn't feel like scoring.....he sucks.....cut his azz.

Section126 said:
BTW...that "dropped pass".....came after his left arm was held and then pulled back....

That's why the ball went through both hands right?

byroan said:
losing credibility quickly here....

Back
Top Bottom