Booker & Welker no.1 and 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker & Welker no.1 and 2

byroan said:
Chambers had a bad game. He had a fumble, a drop, he stepped out of bounds on the reverse. Chambers isn't living up to his potential.

The fumble call was a little bit questionable. He did have a drop, but overall I think he had a very solid game. IMO lets give him a season in a real offense like we have now before we call him out.:)

Section126 said:
Yeah...you are right...he meant to step out of bounds.....he just didn't feel like scoring.....he sucks.....cut his azz.

Thanks for changing my words around. Nice sarcasm as well. :rolleyes:

texasPHINSfan said:
and nice way to overreact against our #1 WR in a game we dominated.

Overreact? Everyone overrates Chambers.

byroan said:
That's why the ball went through both hands right?

Were you at the game? Did you see the play from start to finish?

If you did....how did you miss the obvious holding going on?

Kiss the ground that Chambers is a Fin...KISS THE GROUND.

byroan said:
There was no one around him. He stepped out of bounds on his own. What'd he do on the reverse? Just run the ball. He had blockers and all he did was run. Any of the other receivers could have done the same.

moron :shakeno: Your next thread is going to be "bench chambers"...

Its all about matchups

Chambers vs. bailey
booker vs cramping watts
welker vs rookie williams

Chambers got a difficult handoff since the rb was getting smashed and ran the ball great he had blockers and used them well. The guy played well against one of the top 5 corners in the league with a suspect qb. Yes gus had a decent game but he always rises to big games. He wanted this one and until he does it again will still be suspect to me.

J-Mo

Mod Edit: Read the TOS. No personal attacks. Last warning.

byroan said:
Overreact? Everyone overrates Chambers.
who? certainly not anyone in the NFL. he didn't even crack top 20 in the WR rankings.

only dolphin fans hype him up because he's one of only two real weapons we've had on offense the last several years. When you only have two players to focus on, what do you expect? Chambers is no Moss, but no one is claiming him to be. many WRs have drops and fumbles, CC just happened to have them both in one game. He also had over 100 total yards of offense, which beats his average production per game last year.

cut the guy some slack. If i were to be critical of anyone, its Boston who has a lot to prove. His fumble and drop were not overshadowed by any good plays. Chambers has the benefit of making big plays to offset his mistakes. Boston did not.

jmorgan6977 said:
moron :shakeno: Your next thread is going to be "bench chambers"...

Its all about matchups

Chambers vs. bailey
booker vs cramping watts
welker vs rookie williams

Chambers got a difficult handoff since the rb was getting smashed and ran the ball great he had blockers and used them well. The guy played well against one of the top 5 corners in the league with a suspect qb. Yes gus had a decent game but he always rises to big games. He wanted this one and until he does it again will still be suspect to me.

J-Mo

Mod Edit: Read the TOS. No personal attacks. Last warning.

Another person taking my post way too seriously. I never said anything about Chambers sucking or benching him. I said he had a bad game.

byroan said:
Another person taking my post way too seriously. I never said anything about Chambers sucking or benching him. I said he had a bad game.

And seriously...why is there even a need to say that somebody who is on pace for 1600 yards total offense had a bad game?

WHY?

Because he didn't catch a pass with a guy holding his left arm?

Or Because he fumbled a ball that if reviewed is a close call?

In other words...lighten up...we won...be happy.

BTW...I upset at Gus...He should have thrown for 587 yards at least.

Ronnie Brown also missed a hole in the second quarter that I am sure would have turned into a 60 yard touchdown.

byroan said:
Mod Edit: Read the TOS. No personal attacks. Last warning
This is abuse of power...You cannot be a moderator if you are going to be bias and try to scare away a poster because he proved that your posts are without any reasonings.

Mod Note: Try reading the Terms of Service here... then go back and look at the post that earned a warning. The term "moron" is a derogatory personal comment directed at another member, -- a personal attack that is prohibited by the FinHeaven house rules. Not that you even know if Byroan is the moderator who plugged in that warning, but let me tell you this: IF BYRO SAW ANY MEMBER DIRECT THAT TERM AT ANY OTHER... AND HE DID NOT DO EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE REGARDING THAT POST... HE WOULD NOT BE FULFILLING THE RESPONSIBILITIES ASSIGNED HIM BY THIS SITE'S MANAGEMENT.

This matter was handled EXACTLY as it should have been handled. Case closed.

P4E

smh @ byroan... chambers had an OK game..he doesnt suck and shouldnt be benched..welker did well b/c chamber and booker were in there...but welker did look good

Booker and Welker both impressed the heck outta me today. I hope that Chambers and Boston improve during the season. If they do, then we have a great WR core.

I wouldn't say Chambers sucked, but there were a couple miscues. But Welker and Boston also had miscues, as well as the false starts and the pic by Gus. But these things can be improved on as the weeks go on. Over all we have a very talented team and lots of skill, just need to improve on the discipline and execution.

Edge said:
We now have a new one two punch. Chambers struggled at times and dropped that sure td and Boston was not impressive at all. Its nice to see the guys step it up but i will admit I envisioned Chambers Booker Boston ripping it up. I love the excitement brought to the team by these new and 2nd year dolphins. Crowder was awesome too.

ur stupid chambers is simply the best on the team

Mod Note: Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are disallowed per FinHeaven House Rules. Next such comment gets you time off.

P4E

Back
Top Bottom