Booker & Welker no.1 and 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker & Welker no.1 and 2

byroan said:
My statement was based on the 4 previous season we've seen Chambers not live up to his potential. Yesterday's game just looked like the same Chambers.

I understand what you're saying... but we've been harping on "New coach, new season" throught the offseason... we have been appalled that the sportswriters considered us the 4-12 team from 04, we wanted them to "wipe the slate clean"

We should do that with players like CC also... he was up against Bailey, who (overrated or not) is one of the better corners in the league, the matchups were there for Booker and Welker to have a good day.... let's see how the next few games go... CC may just step up! ;)

chambers had some ups and downs yesterday but he usually has more postive plays than negative ones...

WharfRat said:
I understand what you're saying... but we've been harping on "New coach, new season" throught the offseason... we have been appalled that the sportswriters considered us the 4-12 team from 04, we wanted them to "wipe the slate clean"

We should do that with players like CC also... he was up against Bailey, who (overrated or not) is one of the better corners in the league, the matchups were there for Booker and Welker to have a good day.... let's see how the next few games go... CC may just step up! ;)

I hope he does step up. He still deserves to be the #1 receiver on the team. He's got 15 more games to show us what he's got.

4 previous years hasn't lived up to potential? come on dude....first of all his rookie year he led the league in ypc....and has always been the dolphins leading reciever in when we ran conservative wandstedt offense....

Barry20 said:
4 previous years hasn't lived up to potential? come on dude....first of all his rookie year he led the league in ypc....and has always been the dolphins leading reciever in when we ran conservative wandstedt offense....

Someone has to be the leading receiver on the team. Chambers should be a top 10 receiver in the game. He's not there(yet).

granted he has not gone to the "pro bowl" yet , which is overrated any way...hopefully he gets the chances in this new offense to shine...cause any one who is a dolphins fan knows he has the physical ability to make the plays

i don't care if he is top ten or top 20 as long as he is helping the miami dolphins win football games thats all that matters to me

Dphins4me said:
Chambers dropped a sure TD? When?

Long pass....post pattern.....at the goal line..... hit him right in the bread basket.....he dropped it.

this is my first post,you are the reason why we dolphin fans have a bad rep. This is a new era a new dolphin identity,go find another team to ***** about, i don't mind reading intelligent posts about some players needing to work on their game, but your blanket statements about CC are unjust and show your lack of football knowledge......

Section126 said:
Chambers played great...except fo the fumble.....(It was a close play)

BTW...that "dropped pass".....came after his left arm was held and then pulled back....

Excuse me if he didn't catch it one handed.

Some of you people make me sick....how anybody can ***** after that performance...I don't know.

i feel the same way. sickening.

Section126 said:
Were you at the game? Did you see the play from start to finish?

If you did....how did you miss the obvious holding going on?

Kiss the ground that Chambers is a Fin...KISS THE GROUND.

besides, 90% of the time, they would call that he didn't have possession on that play.

Chambers is our Mr. Reliable I don't think its fair to give up on one of our mainstays on offense the past few years. Welker is a good kid, but he's a possesion reciever. Leave the big plays to Chambers, he will make em. Chambers, Booker, Boston, Welker, McMichael and Brown out of the backfield makes for one of the finest recieving cores in the league. Brown has some really soft hands, anyone see that catch he made yesterday that was thrown behind him?
I think Brown will get better, he showed some flashes, he isn't in the best shape yet either. I actually liked what I saw from him.

Crowda said:
Chambers is our Mr. Reliable I don't think its fair to give up on one of our mainstays on offense the past few years. Welker is a good kid, but he's a possesion reciever. Leave the big plays to Chambers, he will make em. Chambers, Booker, Boston, Welker, McMichael and Brown out of the backfield makes for one of the finest recieving cores in the league. Brown has some really soft hands, anyone see that catch he made yesterday that was thrown behind him?
I think Brown will get better, he showed some flashes, he isn't in the best shape yet either. I actually liked what I saw from him.

i liked what i saw out of everyone. i can't complain anywhere. actually, if we could limit those presnap penalties, we'll be fine. i'm even pleased with the run blocking. the real reason the broncos were stuffing the run was because the bronco's blitzed LBs and Safeties all day, and/or had 8-9 players in the box for a great majority of the day. They didn't think we had a passing game, and we burned them because of it.

byroan said:
Chambers had a bad game. He had a fumble, a drop, he stepped out of bounds on the reverse. Chambers isn't living up to his potential.

Umm, first of all, how many reverses do you know go for 61 yards? Sorry, what did you say? Thats right, "Not Many".

Second, that one diving catch he made in the endzone, but went out of bounds is a ball that only elite WRs in the game can catch.

Isnt living up to his potential.....hmmmmmm......IMO, he already has, and will continue to amaze critics, aheeem, uneducated critics such as yourself, while on his way to 1000+ yards. :fire:

Tone_E said:
Umm, first of all, how many reverses do you know go for 61 yards? Sorry, what did you say? Thats right, "Not Many".

Second, that one diving catch he made in the endzone, but went out of bounds is a ball that only elite WRs in the game can catch.

Isnt living up to his potential.....hmmmmmm......IMO, he already has, and will continue to amaze critics, aheeem, uneducated critics such as yourself, while on his way to 1000+ yards. :fire:

Well he's made many catches in the past that only he could catch, so it has nothing to do with elite, he's not going to catch every ball especailly if its a really tough one.

Back
Top Bottom