Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

Todd347347

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick to their stomachs at the thought of Booker returning to the starting lineup and hagan goes back to the bench? If it doesn't happen this week it will by next week... I can barely type I want to puke :(

Yes, he blew more plays than tillman this season he is being overpayed so far for what he is doing..just keep hagan in the lineup

I say get Book back and play Hagan more often. Hagan is a ig inposing dude we may as well let him grow up this season. If we can have Chambers, Hagan, Booker and Welker on the field during the 2 minute drill, which is the only time we can move the ball anyway, it should create some nice matchups.

Really? He's the biggest playmaker in the WR corps. He's averaging almost five yards per catch more than any other WR we have. I'm all for youth, but he has to earn his chances. He's played well but nothing near Booker.

I don't know, how many passes has Booker dropped this year?

How many in the end-zone?

I agree booker has dropped a few huge passes but what receivers haven't.

Chambers cause an INT last game no one is sending him to the bench.

Booker is a great receiver, when he's healthy, keep giving him the ball.

I think you guys are too quick to jump ship on this guy.

I think we got bigger issues then WR's, we have a solid receiving corpse. 4 receivers that can play plus a decent TE.

The OC should be our main concern follow by the oline, allthough the oline seems to be turning the corner.

If you're refering to my post, I was actually taking a cheap shot at Hagan.

Dropped a nice 3rd down pass on the sideline and that ball in the end-zone.

Dolfan5000 said:
Really? He's the biggest playmaker in the WR corps. He's averaging almost five yards per catch more than any other WR we have. I'm all for youth, but he has to earn his chances. He's played well but nothing near Booker.

This guy is exactly right as far as this season is concerned. Also, were we watching the same game? Hagan looked like he had oil on his gloves during the Jets game. I liked how he was getting open and everything but his concentration has to improve.

Booker is ok...but the fact that Hagan will be a fin next year and Booker likely will not.....makes me believe Hagan will see a significant increase in time...Booker will be the starter when healthy...but hinestly you couldnt even tell he was gone last week......Hagan had a very Booker like performance..maybe even a little better.

Keep Booker starting for now but Hagan will play alot more..Id guess maybe 30% of the snaps.

booke sucks, big time. he's overpaid and drops way too many passes. i've never seen a player fall without being touched as many times as he has.

mike71 said:
booke sucks, big time. he's overpaid and drops way too many passes. i've never seen a player fall without being touched as many times as he has.

He often does appear a little clumsy...

Back
Top Bottom