Booker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

I agree 100% - we're 1-5 and out've it. Time to give Hagan as much reps as possible.

He made some good catches.

It might turn out to be a good draft for us after all is said and done...

He blew that last play before the FG though. He should have turned his route out. He would have been wide open for the 1st down and probable winning drive. :boohoo:

:dolphins:

PatsSuck456 said:
A corpse can't catch.
:sidelol:

A corpse might have a better chance than what we have right now.
A corpse sure would show more emotion!!!!:rolleyes2 than all our
receivers except Welker.

Chris Chambers has been a corpse all year,Booker the same...
Hagan not a great start...

Booker is a fine receiver, and singling him out for a couple of drops after last week's performance by the WR corps is just hysterical.

I do think he's gone after this year, but he can teach Hagan more by having Booker play and letting the rookie watch the Pro Bowler.

KTownsDolphins said:
I agree booker has dropped a few huge passes but what receivers haven't.

Chambers cause an INT last game no one is sending him to the bench.

Booker is a great receiver, when he's healthy, keep giving him the ball.

I think you guys are too quick to jump ship on this guy.

I think we got bigger issues then WR's, we have a solid receiving corpse. 4 receivers that can play plus a decent TE.

The OC should be our main concern follow by the oline, allthough the oline seems to be turning the corner.

LOL "corpse" I think you mean corps but corpse is a better description!

Jimmy James said:
Booker is a fine receiver, and singling him out for a couple of drops after last week's performance by the WR corps is just hysterical.

I do think he's gone after this year, but he can teach Hagan more by having Booker play and letting the rookie watch the Pro Bowler.

Im more disappointed of Booker as a whole the day he became a fin....only a few games he had were any good...under 40 catches last year was dissapointing despite a few nice long plays..

Overall he has had some big drops over his Dolphins tenure..and this year he cant even stay on his feet....

He was a nice project didnt ever regain his pro bowl form....time for us and Marty to part ways...

DBoston80 said:
Im more disappointed of Booker as a whole the day he became a fin....only a few games he had were any good...under 40 catches last year was dissapointing despite a few nice long plays..

Overall he has had some big drops over his Dolphins tenure..and this year he cant even stay on his feet....

He was a nice project didnt ever regain his pro bowl form....time for us and Marty to part ways...

I chalk it all up to poor QB play and injuries. As I think we have hashed out before, Chambers got over 1000 last year on the strength of pretty much one game...a game when Booker was knocked out early. I think it was a Bills game late in the year.

I'm really curious to see where Booker goes next and how he does. I believe he's going to explode.

I really wish I could get a handle on why Miami seems to have so many injuries over the past few years. Is it field conditions? A lack of conditioning? Freak luck? Marty is but a small part of that. Look at Travis Daniels and Will Poole. Look at the OL situation.

Jimmy James said:
I chalk it all up to poor QB play and injuries. As I think we have hashed out before, Chambers got over 1000 last year on the strength of pretty much one game...a game when Booker was knocked out early. I think it was a Bills game late in the year.

I'm really curious to see where Booker goes next and how he does. I believe he's going to explode.

I really wish I could get a handle on why Miami seems to have so many injuries over the past few years. Is it field conditions? A lack of conditioning? Freak luck? Marty is but a small part of that. Look at Travis Daniels and Will Poole. Look at the OL situation.

..not having those 2 starting corners is really hurting us...Marty would be better served somewhere else...lots of times the success of a WR depends on the system and/or Qb's abilities........

..example: how well would Marvin Harrison do in a DOlphins uniform?? Not very well IMO.....there are only a handfull of WR's in the league who I believe would be great in just about any system.

i like booker and think he is a good weapon. i just cant believe hagan dropped that pass in the endzone. it went right through his hands.

Back
Top Bottom