Booker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

yeah, he will. and i hope his heart is in it. the guy said he was depressed after being traded from chicago and it showed. when he's right, he is a weapon.

If Saban believes he could tweak the roster and make them competitive next year, then yes. If Saban believes it would take two years, then chances are no.

Yeah, I think he'll be back. He'll be one of our 3 strong receivers that we'll need with Linehan as OC.

Chicago is interested in taking him back and Booker would go if he doesnt hold a grudge with them for trading him in the first place.

If they were willing to give a 3rd or 4th for him, I think Saban would trade him.

Why would they trade him? I think if they even get average QB play next season his numbers will go up. With the possibility of Boston being cut I don't think they can really even consider trading him unless they plan on taking a WR in the 1st.

Could go either way... I like his production given the right mind set... I would think Saban would take a 3 for him to go back to the Bears..

WR's can be had in the later rounds and it's one of the few positions that rookies can have an impact....

Well, if Boston is let go then he will most likely stay here. If we can't make a deal to trade down and we take a WR at #2, (based on BPA, not need of course) then he could be dealt. But we take a $3 mil cap hit if we trade or cut him. I don't see him getting cut at all, he is too good of a player for that. He should do well in Linehan's pass happy offense anyways.

CChambers7284 said:
Think he will be back?
Why wouldn't we bring him back? He was one of most productive pieces on the offense. Also, Linehan needs a guy like him in the offense. Gone are the days of having just one good receiver. Booker, McMichael, Chambers & co. in '05

Back
Top Bottom