Booker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

Minnesota struggles...

Anyone realize how long it took the Vikes to replace Carter?

Booker is one of the most solid #2's in the league. Linehan will salivate to get Chambers (Moss), Booker (Carter/Burleson) and McMichael (Kleinsasser/Wiggins)
on the field. If you add Boston (stays/goes?), I think you'll see a BUTT LOAD of 3 WR sets and single back formations. The only TRUE NON-QB question is if the RB (Gordon/Benson/???) can effectively pick up blitzes and NOT REQUIRE a lead blocker.

That's not just a spread offense... that's a DEEP and FAST offense that happens to be SPREAD.

If the LINE is there..... Feeley, Gordon, McMichael, Boston, Booker and Chambers would be quite a formidable young offense with Linehan calling the shots....

Just takes time to build rhythm....

Its a no brainer. There is no reason he wouldnt be back. It makes sense all around to keep him.

Does anyone have any links to the article(s) that said he didn't want to stay in Miami? I was reading one of the other threads and someone said he wanted to leave...

He will be back but do not be surprised if we draft another reciever fairly early.

Marty Booker is the best receiver we have. He's a family man and a former Pro Bowler. I'll be sorely disappointed if he gets moved.

Scott Andrew said:
Does anyone have any links to the article(s) that said he didn't want to stay in Miami? I was reading one of the other threads and someone said he wanted to leave...
There is no article. People are twisting his words about him saying that he crys at night becaus the team is losing. Also, how upset he was when he found out he was being traded. It isn't that he was upset about playing in Miami, but that the Bears backstabbed him and traded him away with out talking to him. He will be back, and I believe he is happy here.

Why would he not be back? Right now WR is one of only a few positions on this team that doesn't have big holes or big question marks.

If you guys want to talk about a WR possibly leaving, lets talk about Thompson or Boston. I really hope Saban holds onto Boston, so that really kinda forces Thompson out the door. Sure he rebounded this year, but he would probably be #4 on the depth chart and I doubt we would pay big money to a #4 WR. Maybe we can fetch like a 6th rounc pick from a WR desperate team like say Baltimore. If we can get a 7th round pick in 2006 from Green Bay for Offensive Lineman Bred Bedell(who? Exactly!) we can get somthing for Thompson.

Back
Top Bottom