Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

LKAT

SC DOLFAN
Reaction score
Will Booker line up opposite Chambers or does it look like we may trade or cut him? I know Thompson is pretty much a lock to be on the team cause Saban already had a talk with him about that exact thing. I hear that the Dolphins are interested in Hilliard also. Thompson and Hilliard would be the same exact role in the offense, the 3rd WR, slot guy. It all depends on that #2 pick, if we go RB then I think we keep Booker, but if we go with a playmaker in the passing game like Edwards, then we trade or cut Booker. I for one would like to see Booker stay and show what he can do under this new offense and I think we should get a stud RB at #2, if not trade out of that and pick a RB a bit higher up. Getting a RB would be more helpful to this team than adding a WR to a group that is already talented.

Booker is cheap for what he brings - he'll stay regardless of who we draft at #2.

Even if we draft a WR, I think he'd beat out Thompson and then Thompson would be #4.

Booker is a pretty decent reciever...he was underutilized last year, as was all of our recievers. I sure don't see what Saban and his staff see in Thompson...he seems to make the tough catches, but not the easy ones and in some games he just disappears. However, Booker's cap hit is 2.6 mil and he could be traded before the draft, but are there any real takers out there for him ?? Now that Boston is gone, I kind of doubt that he'll be moved, but he is a candidate...

I agree, he does come cheap and he was very consistent last season. He had some big catches at the right time(like that Arizona game, which we should of won). SO I hope he does stay around and see how this new offense goes.

hes making close to three mil a ya, i think he should have been one of the first to restructure! i wouldn't mind seeing him go, he has said he didn't want to be here. we could maybe get a pick for him and bring in IKE cheaper

Thompson is a long strider and is more of a WR type than a slot receiver.Booker is a good slot receiver .So they can complement each other.We need at least one more WR which we may get through the draft although not with the first pick IMO.

booker is staying. Hes as close as were gonna get right now to a good wr oppisite of chambers

I don't think I would give up Booker for a 3rd rounder. Also, Ike isn't near Booker's talent level, he just isn't. Ike had a some good years, but Booker I think will be a great WR to have beside Chambers and our new offense. Even if we do draft a WR that starts beside Chambers, I still would keep Booker, that would be a deadly 3 WR set.

Booker will stay and be the #2 receiver. He is a solid very good receiver. Once the offense stabilizes, you will see Booker shine. He had some mistakes but overall was solid.

i think booker is a very good reciever, i dont know why everyone wants to get rid of him...

Back
Top Bottom