Booker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

booker isn't going anywhere even for a third rounder. We're talking about a guy who's been to the prowbowl. A guy who had 100 receptions/1071 yds in 2001 and 97 receptions/1189 yds in 2002.

The guy is a legitmet #2 POSSESSION reciever. We're not letting him go. Chambers is a deep threat next year and Booker will be making the tough catches across the middle

arsenal said:
i think booker is a very good reciever, i dont know why everyone wants to get rid of him...

I agree, we have enough holes as it is. Booker will be a good compliment to CC with some improvement at the QB improvement (internal or otherwise). I wouldn't mind taking a project on the second day at WR, but for the most part I think we'll okay with CC, Booker, Derrius and McMike at TE...especially if we get Ronnie Brown at number 2. Only so many passes to go around.

arsenal said:
i think booker is a very good reciever, i dont know why everyone wants to get rid of him...

It was reported that he was so upset about being here he would actually cry himself to sleep some nights. I remember them saying it during the game on Monday night. If he is still not happy being a dolphin than I dont want him here. Thats why I am down on him.
I do think he can be a great #2 receiver us. But I don't like keeping anyone that doesn't want to be here.
Hopefully it was just a Wanny thing and he's over it now.

NYinBostonFin said:
It was reported that he was so upset about being here he would actually cry himself to sleep some nights. I remember them saying it during the game on Monday night. If he is still not happy being a dolphin than I dont want him here. Thats why I am down on him.
I do think he can be a great #2 receiver us. But I don't like keeping anyone that doesn't want to be here.

Jesus dude. His family was still in Chicago at that time and the Bears did him wrong. Has nothing to do with not wanting to be a Dolphin. Get a clue

I think if we were to draft Edwards he would become our #2 WR if not #1 He might give Chambers a run for his money.

I think we might be suprised at what booker would bring on the trade market, right now on espn they are saying that rod gardner is the hot wr prospect now and he is not quite the receiver that booker is. And several teams are interested in signing him even before they talk to burress

gardner has avg 56 catches per year w/12.7 avg 2004 51 rec
booker has avg 60 catches per year w/12.8 avg 2004 50 rec

Personally i would definitely keep booker i think that the best is yet to come from his production. IMO

NYinBostonFin said:

Nahhh... It was that he was crushed about being traded by Chicago where he felt he had made a home for himself with the Bears, missing his family, etc. There was nothing indicating that there was anything more to it than that.

Agua said:
Nahhh... It was that he was crushed about being traded by Chicago where he felt he had made a home for himself with the Bears, missing his family, etc. There was nothing indicating that there was anything more to it than that.

We can be that team for Booker now, and that's what I think everybody is missing. If we are loyal to Booker, he'll be loyal like that for us.

Were gonna land something from Seattle whether its picks or players I dont know but if we trade Pat for a 1st, which he is well worth to Seattle and every1 else but especially Seattle because they face St Louis 2x a year and will need help with a mediocre secondary.

Back
Top Bottom