Booker's Ankle Being Evaluated Further | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker's Ankle Being Evaluated Further

NE Matt said:
Further tests on a sprained ankle? Could be more serious. Of course it would be in the Dolphins best interest to downplay this. If you have to shop for another reciever best not to let anybody know you are too needy.

With talk of a couple of folks possibly getting traded (like Kelley Washington), this could be a motivation. Nick would have had to decide he wanted to play it that way almost instantly, though.

DolphinDevil28 said:
They banned you for two weeks for questioning NFC North competition?

Ummm...well, I just reread the offending post in the archives and maybe I wrote a little more than that. :wink: Still I was a little surprised. Maybe it was the whole body of my work. Anyway, no harm no foul.

NE Matt said:
Ummm...well, I just reread the offending post in the archives and maybe I wrote a little more than that. :wink: Still I was a little surprised. Maybe it was the whole body of my work. Anyway, no harm no foul.

Aaaahhhh.. OK.

Well, the Patriots suck.

There, we're even. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Aaaahhhh.. OK.

Well, the Patriots suck.

There, we're even. :up:

I'm not sure I could put it much better.. short, sweet, and to the point. :cooldude:

Dolfan1000 said:
I am no doctor, but how easy would it be to tell the difference between a sprained ankle and a fractured ankle?

And furthermore, why would Nick declare it a sprain when he isn't certain, instead of saying "Marty has an ankle injury...", in more general terms?
I'm no doctor either, but I would suspect that it's very easy given an X-ray. I'm sure that he's had one by now and probably had one shortly after getting carted off the field.

At least it wasn't an ACL. Broken ankle maybe, ACL done for year!

I had a severe sprain when I plyed High School Football and the doc said I would have been better off if I broke it.

7001 said:
I had a severe sprain when I plyed High School Football and the doc said I would have been better off if I broke it.

same thing with me...and it took a full year before I could trust it walking rafters, trusses and beams aloft.

Back
Top Bottom