Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so.

RayStinkle

Active Roster
Reaction score
I thought Boomer was smarter than this, but maybe he took too many big hits when he played for the Jets.

He is on WFAN 660 in the morning in NY. His reasoning for the prediction is that Rex Ryan shut down that "Wildcat Nonsense" last year with the Ravens and Miami won't be able to run the ball.

Did Miami have Donald Thomas and Jake Grove blocking last year?
Does Rex Ryan have Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Ed Reed, etc.. tonight?

It's a weak and silly arguement in my opinion. Most schemes work when 11 players execute properly.

wildcat or not, stopping the Dolphins from running the ball doesn't seem very likely

I thought Boomer was smarter than this, but maybe he took too many big hits when he played for the Jets.

He is on WFAN 660 in the morning in NY. His reasoning for the prediction is that Rex Ryan shut down that "Wildcat Nonsense" last year with the Ravens and Miami won't be able to run the ball.

Does Rex Ryan have Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Ed Reed, etc.. tonight?

It's a weak and silly arguement in my opinion. Most schemes work when 11 players execute properly.

Bart Scott, Kris Jenkins, David Harris, Revis, Pace...Boomer picks the Jets he's an idiot...Ditka picks the Fish he's a genius. It must be too hot down there because you are losing your minds.

miami runs the wildcat like 10% of plays? its hardly the base offense. they way these analysts make it sound, we can ONLY run it when we give ronnie a direct snap. do they watch these games?

Wow I am agreeing with JetsDefense on this. Anyone who picks against the Fins are idiots? Unbelievable.

Esiason has his opinion and it should be respected, just like Ditka. He has some valid points and it should be noted.

Wow I am agreeing with JetsDefense on this. Anyone who picks against the Fins are idiots? Unbelievable.

Esiason has his opinion and it should be respected, just like Ditka. He has some valid points and it should be noted.

Boomer can have his opinion of the Jets winning the game. I think he his reasoning is questionable?

With all the film on the Dolphins for the last year and a half and he makes a point that Rex Ryan can stop it because he did so last year with another team. I think it is a little weak is all.

While I don't think Boomer is necessarally wrong on his prediction, I think his reasoning is faulty. He sounds like a guy that hasn't seen the Dolphins play.

I watched the Titans and Pats games yesterday and I now feel more confident about tonight, the Jets have had it pretty easy so far.

i dont get how they plan to run all over us and we will be the best rushing d they have faced yet.

the teams the phins have played are ranked 15, 24, 27, 28. the jets are 13th....

the jets are going to sell out to stop the run and wildcat. henne and the defense are going to have to make some plays in order for us to win. I think both will make some plays and we will edge out the jets for a low scoring victory. It will be a good game.

Lol I think you just dont like the fact that somebody picked you guys to lose.

Ryan might not have Reed, Lewis, Suggs, and Ngata but he does have Rhodes, Scott, Harris, Revis, Pace, and Jenkins. The Jets defense is pretty good. I'm not saying their going to shut down the WC or even win the game but to say that its a weak argument that Boomer thinks the Jets will shut down the WC and or win by a TD is pretty silly as well.

Bart Scott, Kris Jenkins, David Harris, Revis, Pace...Boomer picks the Jets he's an idiot...Ditka picks the Fish he's a genius. It must be too hot down there because you are losing your minds.

Boomer ALWAYS picks against the fins, no surprise here. And he IS an idiot, however, I think Miami actually loses by more than 7 tonight. I see Henne turning the ball over at LEAST twice, and probably or or 2 of our other players fumbling one or two away. Hope I am wrong, but I am just being realistic.

boomer is an idiot ..but god forbid someone pick against the 1-3 phins

I watched the Titans and Pats games yesterday and I now feel more confident about tonight, the Jets have had it pretty easy so far.

I watched the Colts and the Pats game from '93 yesterday on NFL Network and I now feel more confident about tonight. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom