Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so.

Lol I think you just dont like the fact that somebody picked you guys to lose.

Ryan might not have Reed, Lewis, Suggs, and Ngata but he does have Rhodes, Scott, Harris, Revis, Pace, and Jenkins. The Jets defense is pretty good. I'm not saying their going to shut down the WC or even win the game but to say that its a weak argument that Boomer thinks the Jets will shut down the WC and or win by a TD is pretty silly as well.

The weak arguement wasn't the Jets shutting down the Wildcat. That is plausible. It was because Rex Ryan did it before with another team.

My dad went to Maryland and had a couple of classes with ol' Boomer. Lets just say he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wow I am agreeing with JetsDefense on this. Anyone who picks against the Fins are idiots? Unbelievable.

Esiason has his opinion and it should be respected, just like Ditka. He has some valid points and it should be noted.

while I respect Boomer's pick, I just don't see how his valid points can be compared to the Jets of this year.

you know how it is around here....

on topic, i fully expect the Jets to slow us down. stopping completely? i don't think so.

Same thing happens on every board.

I agree, I do expect to slow you down and hopefully force you into alot of 3rd and longs. if that happens I love our chances rattling henne. We have confused some of the games best and most experienced Qbs so I feel confident we can confuse Henne.

Wildcat is just another formation in our running attack. cant wait to see kris jenkins in the 4th quarter begging for air after being trumped all day by ricky and ronnie

Boomer is still bitter about QBing the Jets during the "Fake Spike" game. I love it every year when Marino busts his *** about that play on CBS.

Back
Top Bottom