Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason like the Jets by a TD or so.

Boomer is still bitter about QBing the Jets during the "Fake Spike" game. I love it every year when Marino busts his *** about that play on CBS.

at least boomer came close to winning a SB, he only lost by 4:D

boomer esiason never liked the dolphins and never will ... i don't know what happened in his career for this hatred to be develloped, maybe it's just because he's being overshadowed by a quarterback by the name of dan marino...

jealousy can play dirty tricks on people.. huh nyjunc ?

I dont like when everyone picks a 1-3 team to win.....I like being the underdog. Jets are using this as motivation, no respect. It will be interesting to see how the Jets QB bounces back from that lose.

Parcells said it best.....You will not find out how good a QB you have until he throws 3-4int and loses a game for you, the team is mad at him, the fans are mad at him the coaching staff is mad at him, how he bounces back from that will determine what kind a QB you have. Sanchez had that game last week, I hope Henne doesnt have his this week...........

But which career would you prefer if you were a QB entering the NFL?
Chubbs

I said His career wasn't anywhere near marino, only a few guys have had a career anywhere near as good as Marino's.

Then you should have no issues with the comment of:
Originally Posted by jg772006
Boomer is still bitter about QBing the Jets during the "Fake Spike" game. I love it every year when Marino busts his *** about that play on CBS.
:)
Chubbs

Then you should have no issues with the comment of:

:)
Chubbs

Don't worry about it. Nyjunc hates me. he always comments on my posts. Nyjunc, it has nothing to do with "who came closer to winning a SB".

Boomer even admitted on national television, and on his radio show years ago when Marino was his guest, on how that one play destroyed the Jets for the next two years...and DONT SAY IT DIDN'T...because it did. You guys seriously were the better team, and were on your way to winning the division, and possibly a SB run in 1994.

And when Marino delivered that play, it sent the Jets spiralling downward for the next two years. Boomer is still bitter about that, he knows it as does everyone else.

Don't worry about it. Nyjunc hates me. he always comments on my posts. Nyjunc, it has nothing to do with "who came closer to winning a SB".

Boomer even admitted on national television, and on his radio show years ago when Marino was his guest, on how that one play destroyed the Jets for the next two years...and DONT SAY IT DIDN'T...because it did. You guys seriously were the better team, and were on your way to winning the division, and possibly a SB run in 1994.

And when Marino delivered that play, it sent the Jets spiralling downward for the next two years. Boomer is still bitter about that, he knows it as does everyone else.

No offense but I don't know who you are so if I have replied to some of your posts it's a coincidence.

Second, the fake spike was the best thing to ever happen to us. It sucked at the time and the next 2 years stunk but we needed to bottom out and w/o that play it never happens. Let's keep in mind we were 6-5 heading into that game not 9-2 so we weren't headed for a SB. That game would have tied us for first w/ 4 to play but losing in that fashion(and losing a tough one a week later at NE which really killed our season) resulted in us firing Pete Carroll and hiring Rich Kotite which eventually got us Parcells.

guys I am worried about our passing game and if it suxs tonight then the jets win if miami can throw the ball then MIami has a good chance to win .

Bart Scott, Kris Jenkins, David Harris, Revis, Pace...Boomer picks the Jets he's an idiot...Ditka picks the Fish he's a genius. It must be too hot down there because you are losing your minds.

Lewis, Suggs, and Reed are much better than Scott, Pace, and Leonard.

Fact is, Miami will have to play at the top of their game tonight if they want to run the ball. Harris is a player and so is Revis. Our Phins need to move that fat blob Jenkins off the middle of the line.

It won't be easy, but I think our Phins can establish a run game.

Back
Top Bottom