Boomer's Last Word on the 2006 Draft | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Last Word on the 2006 Draft

Great read Boomer, thanks for the input. One question, if you include Culpepper, Lemon and Wright in your evaluation, how would you consider the Harrington pickup in this years moves and what is your opinion of Harrington.
Oh, one last thing how about an evaluation of the UDFAs???

finner said:
Dude, the work you put into your post is most impressive. I certainly look forward to reading more of your great stuff!

Keep up the hard work!

Thanks, it's really appreciated.

No worries mate.

OneHondo said:
Great read Boomer, thanks for the input. One question, if you include Culpepper, Lemon and Wright in your evaluation, how would you consider the Harrington pickup in this years moves and what is your opinion of Harrington.
Oh, one last thing how about an evaluation of the UDFAs???

Harrington is a good pick up as a number 2. I don't think he's as bad as was made out in Detroit. I also think he's better suited to a non west coast offense.

I did afew of them.....Riggs has talent but he needs to get his head straight and stay healthy. But he's a downhill runner who has a decent amount of upside. Watch him play and you see a guy who runs with aggression and balance and enough vision to play at the next level. Bray is a tackling machine. Nver seen the Eastern Washington guys

Back
Top Bottom