Boomer's Mock Draft is Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's Mock Draft is Up

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Boomer's Mock Draft is up now.

Sorry for the delay. I figured I'd just get this thing up ASAP while I had the chance tonight.

Anyway, great job again Boomer. :up:

will this be updated before the draft or is this the "final" prediction?

Boomer actually titled it "End of March Mock Draft". So it's not final per se.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Best Mock Ever!

Boomer don't play. Always brings the heat. Yet another meaty write-up.

It's always a pleasure seeing what Boomer has to say. This is a rare mock where I actually read pick-by-pick, & didn't just skip to Miami's pick.

Only note: Shawn Andrews...not Shaun. I know it was just a typo because in his OT rankings he spells it right.

Btw, is Boomer going to make a Dolphins mock? That would be a nice read.

Why would the Pats trade upto the 14th spot and give up an additional 1st round pick to get a RB?
It makes no sense.What other teams in the 15th to the 20th spot would take a RB?
Also its been reported the Browns want to move down and not up.

Heres a list of the 15th to the 20th spots in the draft and their RB's

15th. Bucs: have C.Garner,M.Alstott,B.Bennet

16th. 49ers: have K.Barlow

17th. Bengals: have R.Johnson

18th. Saints: have D.McAllister

19th. Vikes: have M.Bennett

20th. Fins: have of cours Ricky

So I can't see why NE would even try to trade up to the 14th spot to get a RB that would fall to them at the 21st pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree about your statement on Schobel..........he has averaged nearly 9 sacks/season with 11.5 this past season and he's shown solid improvement each season.

It is also far too early to pass judgement on Kelsay.

However, I do not disagree about the selection of Udeze. I would love to see him added to the Bills. Ewe-dez-zee! Ewe-dez-zee! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 4THand10
Why would the Pats trade upto the 14th spot and give up an additional 1st round pick to get a RB?
It makes no sense.What other teams in the 15th to the 20th spot would take a RB?
Also its been reported the Browns want to move down and not up.

Heres a list of the 15th to the 20th spots in the draft and their RB's

15th. Bucs: have C.Garner,M.Alstott,B.Bennet

16th. 49ers: have K.Barlow

17th. Bengals: have R.Johnson

18th. Saints: have D.McAllister

19th. Vikes: have M.Bennett

20th. Fins: have of cours Ricky

So I can't see why NE would even try to trade up to the 14th spot to get a RB that would fall to them at the 21st pick.

New England Also has to worry about who might want to jump in front of them to select a RB (Dallas)...Just because those teams are stacked doesnt mean they don't trade down to prevent Dallas from getting their guy... Dallas might be looking at us...

I mean Dallas would jump up to #20 and pick right in front of NE...we would only drop back to #22...

Something to think about...

:jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

Well, pretty good job and now I'd like to see who he has going to us for the whole draft.I doubt anyone will guess more than one player going to us.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom