Boston's Injury - Blame whooooo?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston's Injury - Blame whooooo??

ftpcity

Dolfaaan
Reaction score
David Boston got injured while attempting to catch a deep pass from JF.. Several observations on this:

1) JF cannot still throw a perfect deep pass..
2) JF deep pass usually (9.9 out of 10 passes) would result in the receiver getting injured.
3) DW still wants JF to improve the deep pass so that JF can be the starter in the regular season.
4) Boston must be dreaming or not in senses (OR may have thought that the quarter back was NON JF) to have attempted to catch the ball... If i were Boston, i would not even run if its a deep pass from Fieldler..

Any additions to the above appreciated..

Fiedler hangs everybody out with his high throws. It was only a matter of time. For GOD's sake I hope they just put Feeley in. We know what Fiedler can do.

I will say this, I have seen Feidler hang recievers along with RW out to dry on many ocassions. I won't deny that.

Okay, the guy has been here 4 years, it's safe to say that he's hung inumerable passes to many players.....now, one guy with questionable knees blows one out and all of a sudden this is all Jay's fault???

That is just a stupid, weak, made-up excuse from a person that is looking to blame JF for anything. It is utterly ridiculous.

inFINSible said:
Okay, the guy has been here 4 years, it's safe to say that he's hung inumerable passes to many players.....now, one guy with questionable knees blows one out and all of a sudden this is all Jay's fault???

That is just a stupid, weak, made-up excuse from a person that is looking to blame JF for anything. It is utterly ridiculous.

I hope you did'nt take that from my post?

Back
Top Bottom