Boston's Injury - Blame whooooo?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston's Injury - Blame whooooo??

No Den...well sorta but, it's more an answer to the original poster than you....you just made me say it...:lol:

I did not see the pass and thus will not try to pass blame. However, IF the pass was so bad that it put Boston in a bad position in a full-contact play and the other team took him out, well then that is the QB's fault. From what I have heard this was not the case on this play, so this point is mute.

All that being said, I personally am sick and tired of watching Fiedler throwing ducks and bad passes to his wr's. I would like to see someone new take the torch... AJ, please.

Is there a department where I can file a claim for the last 20 seconds of my life? I want them back....

This whole blame Fiedler thing is very, very stupid. First off Jay didn't hang Boston out to dry and even if he did nobody hit him. Secondly I play football (pickup games) and obviously with much less skilled passers than Fiedler and even though I am not in great shape I've never hurt mytself going after many errant passes. Let's take off the rose colored glasses here and admit how Boston really got hurt. He has obviously done steroids like it or not. Boston got really big really fast which is very tough on your tendons. I know he lost weight and most of that weight was probably muscle mass becuase Boston was already about 3%-5% bodyfat. I'm sure his tendons were already being pushed and when he turned on the jets to go after that pass it tore. David Boston's steroid use and weight lifting regimen has more to do with this injury than Jay Fiedlers pass.

Was Dan Marino responsible for both of Yatil Green's knee injuries??? Maybe Marino ruined Green's career by throwing errant passes in practice. This is how stupid you guys who are blaming Fiedler sound. If AJ had thrown the pass this wouldn't even be an issue.

ftpcity said:
David Boston got injured while attempting to catch a deep pass from JF.. Several observations on this:

1) JF cannot still throw a perfect deep pass..
2) JF deep pass usually (9.9 out of 10 passes) would result in the receiver getting injured.
3) DW still wants JF to improve the deep pass so that JF can be the starter in the regular season.
4) Boston must be dreaming or not in senses (OR may have thought that the quarter back was NON JF) to have attempted to catch the ball... If i were Boston, i would not even run if its a deep pass from Fieldler..

Any additions to the above appreciated..

Not sure I want to welcome you to the board after this FIRST post of yours...

But I will anyways... Welcome (I think).

Who cares who or what is to blame for DB's knee. It's over. He is out. Move on.

ftpcity said:
David Boston got injured while attempting to catch a deep pass from JF.. Several observations on this:

1) JF cannot still throw a perfect deep pass..
2) JF deep pass usually (9.9 out of 10 passes) would result in the receiver getting injured.
3) DW still wants JF to improve the deep pass so that JF can be the starter in the regular season.
4) Boston must be dreaming or not in senses (OR may have thought that the quarter back was NON JF) to have attempted to catch the ball... If i were Boston, i would not even run if its a deep pass from Fieldler..

Any additions to the above appreciated..

We already talked about this in a huge thread.....

....just think about what you just said.....you just said that Jay Fiedler was responsible for David Boston's Patella Tendon to wear down gradually over time (even before D-Bo was on the Dolphins)....and break.....

Wow, Jay is such an evil fiend :rolleyes:

I wanted to set the topic creator straight, but all of you have done enough. Good Job

Totally agree with inFINSible. If 9.9/10 Feidler passes blow out a receivers knees, we would be down to our o-lineman running patterns. Boston's knee blew because it did, s*** happens in football stop blaming Feidler. By the way, I am NOT a Feidler supporter. I think Feeley should start, but everyone needs to get realistic. Everything bad is not Feidlers fault.

Back
Top Bottom