Brady is Leaving!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady is Leaving!!!!

Wish we'd sign him. Would be an unbelievable mentor to Tua for a year.

would he though? the elite HOF QBs dont seem to be very keen on mentoring younger QB's, they are more concerned about how they finish their career. Brett Favre didnt have much interest in mentoring Rodgers, Big Ben was upset when the steelers drafted Mason Rudolph in the 2nd round, and apparently Brady didnt feel comfortable with Jimmy G waiting in his shadow.

36-44 in Cleveland and 1 winning season. So not great and yeah he won with Parcells as a coordinator not the head coach. With your logic Charlie Weis and Romeo Cornell are really good NFL coaches and have had great success as head coaches because they won Super Bowl’s under Bill Belichick if I am reading you correctly

I think Parcells won because of Bellichick. I mean 36-44 in Cleveland and on the upswing? Bellichick is the common denominator in 8 championships. Parcells couldn’t win without him and Brady won’t either. Hell the greatest college coach of all time, Saban is a Bellichick disciple. If you don’t think he is the greatest coach with a hand in 8 championships with two different setups then I don’t know.

would he though? the elite HOF QBs dont seem to be very keen on mentoring younger QB's, they are more concerned about how they finish their career. Brett Favre didnt have much interest in mentoring Rodgers, Big Ben was upset when the steelers drafted Mason Rudolph in the 2nd round, and apparently Brady didnt feel comfortable with Jimmy G waiting in his shadow.

Doesn't have to be hands on. You watch and observe how an all time great prepares.

I think Parcells won because of Bellichick. I mean 36-44 in Cleveland and on the upswing? Bellichick is the common denominator in 8 championships. Parcells couldn’t win without him and Brady won’t either. Hell the greatest college coach of all time, Saban is a Bellichick disciple. If you don’t think he is the greatest coach with a hand in 8 championships with two different setups then I don’t know.
IMO, other than the Great DON SHULA, the next G.O.A.T. coach is JOE GIBBS. End of story.

Belichick’s record from when Brady missed time in 2008 and 2016... 14-6. I think he’ll be fine without his system 6th rounder

He was talking about the Lions trading their own pick to the Patriots so the Patriots can draft Tua. I just can't see that happening. They don't have the assets to move up that high.
What?

Trade just for fun? Makes zero sense.

Back
Top Bottom