Brady is Leaving!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady is Leaving!!!!

You're on the wrong forum or rooting for the wrong team.
Not every fan walks around with rose colored glasses on.

Was Shula a great coach? Absolutely. One of the best of all-time for sure.

Was he better than Belichick? Nope. While Belichick had Brady for 20 years and it was absolutely huge for their success, they won many of their Super Bowls because of their defense which came straight from Belichick and Belichick alone. Meanwhile, Don Shula employed Tom Olivadotti for 8ish years.

Not every fan walks around with rose colored glasses on.

Was Shula a great coach? Absolutely. One of the best of all-time for sure.

Was he better than Belichick? Nope. While Belichick had Brady for 20 years and it was absolutely huge for their success, they won many of their Super Bowls because of their defense which came straight from Belichick and Belichick alone. Meanwhile, Don Shula employed Tom Olivadotti for 8ish years.
I can debate with anyone until they use that stupid comment of rose colored glasses.

While this makes me extremely happy, my fear is NE going after Bridgewater. Belicheck has made all of the backups look outstanding. I don’t want to see what Bridgewater would look like in that system

I can debate with anyone until they use that stupid comment of rose colored glasses.
I mean, you didn't and/or can't. You had 3 previous posts that were 20 words or less before I made that comment.

Save your quips and let's not pretend like you could debate this one even if you wanted to.

While this makes me extremely happy, my fear is NE going after Bridgewater. Belicheck has made all of the backups look outstanding. I don’t want to see what Bridgewater would look like in that system
He'd look really good most likely. They're still going to be a tough out.

I mean, you didn't and/or can't. You had 3 previous posts that were 20 words or less before I made that comment.

Save your quips and let's not pretend like you could debate this one even if you wanted to.
I never said anywhere Bellicheat wasn't a good coach. My comment was when you suggested Shula should have cheated.

You never knew Shula or what he stood for or that comment would have never been made.

Carry on young man..

I could see Belicheat winning more games next year than Shady Brady. Tom is a good QB no doubt, but take him out of that system, and make him actually play under the rules, and he becomes average, maybe slightly above average.

Next chapter.....seriously hope he goes to the Chargers on a 3 year deal or more, and they skip out on a QB in the draft. I do not want to trade assets to move up for our QB.

36-44 in Cleveland and 1 winning season. So not great and yeah he won with Parcells as a coordinator not the head coach. With your logic Charlie Weis and Romeo Cornell are really good NFL coaches and have had great success as head coaches because they won Super Bowl’s under Bill Belichick if I am reading you correctly

If you can only look at things in 2d, you're ALWAYS going to be missing most of what is going on. :p

It's like reading the table of contents or the chapter titles and then claiming to have read the whole book.

You either have watched those games and those NFL seasons....

or you haven't.

There are no shortcuts to analysis, stats and records won't do it.

He is a first ballot Hall of Fame coach. Go on pretending that his success was all based on Brady.

Look at how the Ravens have done with Ozzie Newsome...

see what he has to say about the subject.

Or, you can just keep pretending like you know it all.

I wouldn’t be Surprised to see Detroit trade there number 3 pick to Patriots, And them take Tua or Herbert right in front of us. Patricia doing Belichick a solid.

And costing himself and a lot of people in the organization their jobs in the meantime. I don’t think so.

New England has no assets.

Back
Top Bottom