Brady is Leaving!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady is Leaving!!!!

Respectfully disagree. He won 11 games with Cassell. If you give him a Bridgewater they will still be a 10 win team. Brady is not what Brady was. Bellichek has them winning with defense their offense blows with a noodle armed Brady and no weapons.

Their schedule was a joke that year (as was ours). And they missed the playoffs.

His arm is shot but I'm noticing nobody of the Brady loving suck ups are mentioning it. It's ok saying Pats receivers were poor but Brady missed alot of throws that were on him. The guy is untouchable when it comes to negatives.

More unpopular thoughts from thyself: as a fan of football, it’s been amazing to watch Brady play. Its been fun hating him. Rooting against him was a blast. Beating him was ecstasy. To take anything away from him is, IMO, petty. The way my father talked about watching hall of famers from his time play, I will speak on Brady in my old age. “I was there. I witnessed it all. I was a part of that history.”

It obviously sucked. The rules seemed bent if not made for his benefit. The referees appeared to have been paid off from time to time. His greatness was our misery. And that’s why I have nothing but respect for our biggest foe, I think, of all time.

I will miss longing with extreme prejudice to pulverize his arse. I hope to meet him in the Super Bowl and whoop him in to retirement. Winning the conference and being the final steak through his heart was the way I hoped to have had ended him.

Seriously doubt his soft balls and flag football gig will play worth a crap on any other team
especially lacking the cover of legalized holding for his OL and "just throw it up Shady" and
the refs will call PI!

Certifiably the MOST overrated player in league history.

I wish him well with oodles of hemorrhoids!

BNF

How did you know he had soft balls? Just curious.

Respectfully disagree. He won 11 games with Cassell. If you give him a Bridgewater they will still be a 10 win team. Brady is not what Brady was. Bellichek has them winning with defense their offense blows with a noodle armed Brady and no weapons.

That offense would have been more dynamic with a guy like AB between the lines, not the crazy man he has become outside the lines.

Gronk was the guy who made that offense go. Minus any real TE, Brady was limited to a single target...Edelman. And his work on the boundary doesnt play into his strengths.

Noodle arm? No Fitzpatrick has a noodle and the king of noodles was beloved by many in 2008-09 on this board.

I can debate with anyone until they use that stupid comment of rose colored glasses.
Haha, he seems to use that one a lot. never the less, his argument is a moot point that makes zero sense with comparisons in different era‘s

OK, let me just make sure I've got this strait ... the Bucs signed the big signing of the offseason, Tom Brady for $30M per season for 2 seasons. The Titans signed Ryan Tannehill for $118 over 4 seasons. Hmmm, am I right that the market has spoken and given out these two contracts:

Tom Brady$30M per year2 years $60M totalNot a Contender
Ryan Tannehill$29.5M per year4 years$118M totalContender

It will be interesting to watch how this one plays out. Clearly Tannehill has the better OL (even without Conklin) and RB (Henry), whereas Brady has the better receivers (Mike Evans, Chris Godwin) and QB-mentor Head Coach (Bruce Arians). Montana was quite successful after leaving San Francisco to KC, but it didn't last too long. We might see something like that play out in Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom