Brady: "I've got a lot of football left" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady: "I've got a lot of football left"

It is just not going to happen. The body just does not let it happen. You can already see kinks in his game even with the aid of the cheating. His passes over 15 yards are horrendous. The whole success of that team is based off short 5 yard passes and runs. Besides, Pats don't want to lose Garropolo. He is a FA after 4 years which means he has to play very soon. My guess, next year is Brady's last in a Cheatriot uni.

It is just not going to happen. The body just does not let it happen. You can already see kinks in his game even with the aid of the cheating. His passes over 15 yards are horrendous. The whole success of that team is based off short 5 yard passes and runs. Besides, Pats don't want to lose Garropolo. He is a FA after 4 years which means he has to play very soon. My guess, next year is Brady's last in a Cheatriot uni.

hope like hell you 'guess' right... otherwise that butt-hurt is gonna last awhile...

****tttt!!! Guy gonna play another 5 years
Not likely...he is getting to the point when father time starts hitting you......no player at his age can say with surety their game will hold up....and injuries occur easier as well.

Brady can retire and it won't change a thing. It's Belicheat's system that's the problem.

The sad truth is that even if Brady retired, I can't see the Dolphins challenging for the AFC East with this coaching staff and roster.

Not to mention the fact that they are doing what Miami couldn't be bothered to: grooming their HoF QB's replacement.

Who knew Brady is a 49ers fan? He attended one of the greatest game ever.

B9rkbMqCEAAiRUE-1.jpg

Of course he has a lot of football left. He's the most coddled QB in the history of the NFL. Kraft and the NFL will keep changing the rules to make it easier for him to stay competitive like they did with the Brady rule.

Can you imagine the numbers someone like Marino would had put up if he played Brady Ball?

I think he is the best QB I have ever seen now, I hope he hits the wall soon and retires, start looking his age but I am not feeling good. He could be around for another 5 years to torment our division.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Who knew Brady is a 49ers fan? He attended one of the greatest game ever.

B9rkbMqCEAAiRUE-1.jpg

I think that is awesome, to take that photo w/ the score in the background just after the catch. Great job by his folks capturing that image. Most people didn't bring cameras to games back then.

Back
Top Bottom