Brady or Manning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady or Manning

For the Super Bowl winning years of the Patriots there defense was ranked:

5th in 2000, 1st in 2003 and 2nd in 2004...
The only flaw is you are putting a season as 1 . some teams start slow and then get good. WHen manning own his SB he was not spectacular in the playoff but his defence was the best .Yes they were ranked low in the regular season but in playoff were good. Yet you pick the regular season ranking and discard what matters.

In my post i talked about their contracts and brady`s abilty to play with cast off receivers which gives you money to spend on defence which you ignore complete. we do have a cap and what the QB does matters. funny have 2 qb 28 million if cassel is franchised is mentioned more than manning 09 cap hit of 23 million on his own.He signed a 7 yr contract and its time to pay. so you rather have manning at 23 million than brady at 14 .cool. consider this manning has waye 8 million a yr and harrison 9 million a yr wr pair.
moss is 9 million but wes is 2 million a yr guy.clark is 4 million dollar a year TE brady has watson 1.1 million.

if you quote the defence then would you not pick the quy who gives you a chance to build a defence ? i would.

The only flaw is you are putting a season as 1 . some teams start slow and then get good. WHen manning own his SB he was not spectacular in the playoff but his defence was the best .Yes they were ranked low in the regular season but in playoff were good. Yet you pick the regular season ranking and discard what matters.

In my post i talked about their contracts and brady`s abilty to play with cast off receivers which gives you money to spend on defence which you ignore complete. we do have a cap and what the QB does matters. funny have 2 qb 28 million if cassel is franchised is mentioned more than manning 09 cap hit of 23 million on his own.He signed a 7 yr contract and its time to pay. so you rather have manning at 23 million than brady at 14 .cool. consider this manning has waye 8 million a yr and harrison 9 million a yr wr pair.
moss is 9 million but wes is 2 million a yr guy.clark is 4 million dollar a year TE brady has watson 1.1 million.

if you quote the defence then would you not pick the quy who gives you a chance to build a defence ? i would.

What are you even talking about? Those stats are the Patriots defenSe (notice the s) rankings for the entire season. When were they ranked low in the regular season? I didn't include just ONE game. Can you read?

And thanks for putting in their salary cap. Which, of course, has NOTHING to do with how good their defense has been. Actually, you're proving my point even more. The Patriots can change around their offenSe (notice the s again) again and again, but as long as the defense is led by Bellichick and the core is the same, as it was every SB win, the Patriots win. Last year the defense failed Brady in the Super Bowl and they lost.

You addressed NOTHING in my post and you barely make sense.

That's a tough one! I would take either to be honest, lol. But, if I had to choose, I suppose at this stage in their careers I would choose Brady. He is younger and seems to be hitting his peak, whereas Manning is that bit older and maybe has his best years behind him. They both have one thing in common, good receivers and great 'O' lines. A QB is only good if he has guys to throw to and gets time to make those throws.

My eyes are bleeding...

What are you even talking about? Those stats are the Patriots defenSe (notice the s) rankings for the entire season. When were they ranked low in the regular season? I didn't include just ONE game. Can you read?

And thanks for putting in their salary cap. Which, of course, has NOTHING to do with how good their defense has been. Actually, you're proving my point even more. The Patriots can change around their offenSe (notice the s again) again and again, but as long as the defense is led by Bellichick and the core is the same, as it was every SB win, the Patriots win. Last year the defense failed Brady in the Super Bowl and they lost.

You addressed NOTHING in my post and you barely make sense.

I think Belichick's record w/o Brady is like 52-62 with like one playoff appearance.

Manning. Have you seen Indy's offensive coordinator? He is practically sleeping out there most of the time. Peyton is running the offense, calling the plays, doing almost everything. Peyton is a Field General.

I think Belichick's record w/o Brady is like 52-62 with like one playoff appearance.

Yeah, those Browns SUCK! :rolleyes2: However, Bill did take them to the playoffs and the Browns have been there once since. That's 11 seasons without BB and one playoff appearance. Seems to me the FO has some problems. BB got there after a 3-13 season and got them to 11-5 and in the playoffs in 4 yrs.

Please...I put up all of that in my last post and you come up with this?

Brady is BY FAR the best QB of this generation, there's no question I'd take Brady over the overrated choker Peyton Manning.

Belichick w/ Brady: 87-24(7 seaons): 6 postseason apps, 6 div titles, 4 AFC Titles, 3 SB titles, 14-3 postseason record

Belichick w/o Brady(7 seasons): 51-62, 1 postseason appZERO div titles, ZERO AFC Titles, ZERO SB titles, 1-1 postseason record

Yeah, those Browns SUCK! :rolleyes2: However, Bill did take them to the playoffs and the Browns have been there once since. That's 11 seasons without BB and one playoff appearance. Seems to me the FO has some problems. BB got there after a 3-13 season and got them to 11-5 and in the playoffs in 4 yrs.

When BB got to Cle they were a year removed from 3 AFC Title games in 4 seasons.

Well you did miss the part where that Browns team moved to Baltimore and won the SB. That current Browns team left and then came back as an expansion team.

So that arguement has no merit.

Belichick w/ Brady: 87-24(7 seaons): 6 postseason apps, 6 div titles, 4 AFC Titles, 3 SB titles, 14-3 postseason record

Belichick w/o Brady(7 seasons): 51-62, 1 postseason appZERO div titles, ZERO AFC Titles, ZERO SB titles, 1-1 postseason record

When BB got to Cle they were a year removed from 3 AFC Title games in 4 seasons.

Again, when you say w/o Brady you're talking about the Cleveland Browns.

BB got to the Browns in 1991,the Browns season records the previous seasons were 3-13, 9-7,10-6,10-6, the Browns just came off of a 3-13 year when BB got there. When BB got there the entire team was different from that 10-6 team.

Back
Top Bottom