Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

How is execution not directly tied to play calling? Especially when there's members who have personally seen players wide open in real life lol

Tannehill was no better with Gase than with Philbin. I think your revisionist history is skewing your perception. Please, go to the relevant thread and view the statistics there. Or don't. I'm done discussing the same thing over and over from scratch.

Ya he actually was lol Best rating of his career? Made the playoffs? I know the stats dude. I don't have to look back. Last year was Tannehill's best year..I put Qb rating over Td to Int ratio. Maybe you don't. That's fine

What makes the discussion come to a halt is the simple question of why are you arguing for Joe Philbin lol You're a Dolphin fan correct? How did Philbin come to your mind when talking about Gase? Or at all? Do you just not like Gase? What do you want from Gase that in your mind would make him as good as coach as Philbin? lol
You're confused. Philbin is NOT a good coach. I don't want Gase to be Philbin. But he has been.

You're confused. Philbin is NOT a good coach. I don't want Gase to be Philbin. But he has been.

Okay lol I guess we can agree to disagree. I haven't been this excited to have a head coach like Gase since Jimmy Johnson. I'll keep it to myself because the Gase hatred and comparisons are getting so old on FH. I was told last week "dont get your hopes up" after beating Denver. We beat NE and it's still the same thing (: You do agree Gase could get a Head Coaching job if we fired him right?

I never said someone's twice the coach (there's no way to judge that) but he's clearly a better coach. The whole NFL would agree as Philbin isn't a head coach and Gase is. Gase has options. Philbin doesn't. Do you think that's because of a personal reason or coaching ability? Of course coaching, although Philbin isn't the type to be a head Coach in today's game. He doesn't get it and never will. I'm telling you I seen players quit on Philbin. You can believe me or not. Philbin will never be offered anything more than what he has. Philbin didn't bring us to the playoffs in 4 years. Gase did in 1. Winning is everything right?

It is pretty arbitrary. Makes having a discussion come to a hault. "My opinion is based on an immeasurable quality that I refuse to define."
Maybe the "it" factor is when kickers come up to make a field goal, the opposition misses instead of his own team. Which was measured and documented. So if Gase is twice the coach based on that, then OK.
I understand it may be frustrating to some but the answer doesn't come only from what can be "measured and documented". Unless you can quantify heart, emotion, drive, creativity, loyalty, etc...

Let's just agree to disagree. Please :) lol

Sometimes, it is better to let someone be...especially when they are here for the sole purpose of trolling. At one point I thought he was trying to make a legitimate argument, but over time it has become clear that he is here for an agenda.

Sometimes, it is better to let someone be...especially when they are here for the sole purpose of trolling. At one point I thought he was trying to make a legitimate argument, but over time it has become clear that he is here for an agenda.

I can't keep writing the same thing lol It's laughable at this point. You are right lol let bygones be bygones

Back
Top Bottom