Brady Quinn's Sister | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn's Sister

HysterikiLL said:
Hawk is an old school linebacker. He's one of those guys who looks, talks and acts like a football player (the typical stereotype jackass type). I read an article about him once where it said his family used to have meals of raw meat together. Didn't see Quinn's sister, but her standards can't be sky-high :lol:

Oh my God. Yeah, Quinn's sister is a gold digger!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh my God. Yeah, Quinn's sister is a gold digger!!

I'm assuming that was sarcastic because Brady Quinn's sister has no reason to be a gold digger. Her brother's gonna get paid big time and I'm sure he would hook her up with some of that loot.

caneaddict said:
I'm assuming that was sarcastic because Brady Quinn's sister has no reason to be a gold digger. Her brother's gonna get paid big time and I'm sure he would hook her up with some of that loot.
or she can just get with hawk who would give her a lot MORE of the loot, and will get paid a lot more sooner than quinn

caneaddict said:

Actually, no it wasn't sarcasm.

A pretty girl dates an ugly neanderthal who eats raw meat with his family but will get drafted high and be a millionaire.

Hmmmm....

Besides, who would she get more money from, her brother, or her husband???

DolphinDevil28 said:
Actually, no it wasn't sarcasm.

A pretty girl dates an ugly neanderthal who eats raw meat with his family but will get drafted high and be a millionaire.

Hmmmm....

Besides, who would she get more money from, her brother, or her husband???

he definitely is a neanderthal look-alike

hawkman-1.jpg

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Notre Dame is going rock them in the Fiesta!
Cannonboy said:
I agree FinsNY, ND will stomp the Buckeyes. Weis had over a month to prepare for this game. I'm sure there are going to be many surprises up his sleeve. GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WestVirginiaFan said:
Owned, Owned, and Owned.

Thats how the Big10 plays defense. ;)

Back
Top Bottom