Brady Quinn's Sister | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn's Sister

Amen brother!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Troy Smith, Heisman winner 2006!

did anyone count how many times the announcers mentioned A.J and Quin were dating? My estimate was at least 25.

kastofsna120 said:
clear.gif
:sidelol: :sidelol:

LtDan said:

I got no shame in being wrong simply because I am not a Notre Dame fan. I cheer for a number of college teams, I don't have one so I have to no shame in being wrong because I am not a die-hard ND fan. I honestly thought Notre Dame would win this one. Guess I was wrong!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I got no shame in being wrong simply because I am not a Notre Dame fan. I cheer for a number of college teams, I don't have one so I have to no shame in being wrong because I am not a die-hard ND fan. I honestly thought Notre Dame would win this one. Guess I was wrong!
i never said you were a fan of anyone nor was I talking smack. I simply said you were wrong, which you were!:D

LtDan said:
i never said you were a fan of anyone nor was I talking smack. I simply said you were wrong, which you were!:D

Not only was he wrong, whoever said Quinn's sister is sexy was too!

marino1348 said:
did anyone count how many times the announcers mentioned A.J and Quin were dating? My estimate was at least 25.

Did anyone else notice the look on Quinn's sister's face when AJ sacked him? :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
Hawk is an old school linebacker. He's one of those guys who looks, talks and acts like a football player (the typical stereotype jackass type). I read an article about him once where it said his family used to have meals of raw meat together. Didn't see Quinn's sister, but her standards can't be sky-high :lol:

Where do you get your info bro? Hawk is a humbled, quiet guy. He is pretty smart too.

I don't find Quinn's sister all that pretty. I'll give her a 7.

Back
Top Bottom