Brady suspension looming. How many games? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspension looming. How many games?

With reports that its not IF, but HOW MANY games - whats your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see New England having a losing record through 6 games even without Brady. They still have belicheat. I see them losing @ Buffalo, and @ Dallas and beating Jacksonville, Jets, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.

New England schedule as a whole is a joke. Only 4 games vs last years playoff teams.

This. That team is the NFL equivalent of Dracula. You can drive the stake through their hearts, but they just won't die unfortunately. My guess is that Goodell will give Brady a 6 game suspension (probably 4 games for the act and 2 more for obstructing the investigation), but would it surprise any of us if Garrapolo played well enough to win somewhere around 4 of those 6 games and manage to keep them in the thick of the hunt until Brady returns to the starting lineup? It sucks, but we have seen this kind of thing from this team every time their backs are against the wall. It is so annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
This. That team is the NFL equivalent of Dracula. You can drive the stake through their hearts, but they just won't die unfortunately. My guess is that Goodell will give Brady a 6 game extension (probably 4 games for the act and 2 more for obstructing the investigation), but would it surprise any of us if Garrapolo played well enough to win somewhere around 4 of those 6 games and manage to keep them in the thick of the hunt until Brady returns to the starting lineup? It sucks, but we have seen this kind of thing from this team every time their backs are against the wall. It is so annoying.

I will be shocked if it more than two games

sandlot-forever-o_zps0265233b.gif

I think he'll get 6. 4 is what everyone is expecting, if Goodell goes less than 4 he'll get destroyed. 8 or more will seem too harsh. 6 will have Goodell getting praised imo

goodell doesn't care about the deflating he just pissed Brady lied to him.
So basically you dont think cheating is worse than bountygate?

We were right Finheaven! (Not me, I said 6 lol) but the majority was split and 4 was one of them!

How long? Not ****ing long enough.

Though I'll have no qualms in cheating the NFL by streaming games this year and skipping my NFL ticket renewal. ****ing cowards.

Back
Top Bottom