Brain Type Expert Says Eli will be no Peyton Manning. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brain Type Expert Says Eli will be no Peyton Manning.

Or maybe that is why Wannstedt has kept Fiedler here so long? Maybe Fiedler has the best brain type for a QB, that could be the reason why Wannstedt has kept him for 4 years. Fiedler is just short handed in the physical tools department.

My personality type is ESFJ.

Extraverted (E) 61% Introverted (I) 39%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

Your personality type is ISFJ.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

"The man is clearly brainwashed. He has come in and has dismantled a team that was in the playoffs last season. A team that was in their conference championship two years ago."

I am a Celtics fan and ofcourse, Dolphins and it is true that Danny Ainge holds the brain doctor in a very regard and has him on his staff. I know it is off-topic but the trades that Ainge made are good ones - talent wise it is a no brainer - Ricky Davis & Mihm over E. Williams, T. Battie and K. Brown but the chemistry did suffer. The Walker trade was even better - LaFrentz (if healthy), J. Welsh & 1st rd draft pick over A. Walker and Delk. The team that went to the playoffs the last two years was mediocre and with those players, would never get better. The new team when healthy and with more talent (3 1st rd picks this year and MLE) will put us around the top. Plus Doc Rivers is the new coach.

Your personality type is ISFP.

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Sensing (S) 77% Intuitive (N) 23%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

Extraverted (E) 71% Introverted (I) 29%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Perceiving (P) 73% Judging (J) 27%
ENFP. baby.

INFP in the house! it's weird, though, to think that anything about peyton manning's demeanor, facial expressions, etc. would make him a leader. remember the vanderjagt thing? i, too, can picture peyton rallying the troops with his low-key monotone: "c'mon guys, let's win..."

i'm not a big eli fan. i couldn't believe that the manning family had him go up on stage when the chargers called him "to avoid embarassing the league." yeah, one family is bigger than the NFL. the only one in that situation who should have been embarassed is obviously incapable of embarassment.

I am a ENTJ

I came across this description (ENTJ personalities are referred to as Fieldmarshals):

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field -- medicine, law, business, education, government, the military -- Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshals, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations -- and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

It is eerily accurate, but I can't tell what kind of QB I would be....

Hum,,that's why I have 2 trophies from intrumual football championships as the QB.

Your personality type is ENFP.

Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

P4E said:
So, brothers Darin and AJ, -- guess what I am?:)
Welcome, my brother... :cooldude:
read and learn about your self

INTUITIVE-Applies to the way we take in information. Intuitive types look for the possibilities in life. What is possible is always in front of them, pulling at them like a magnet. Intuitive types are attracted to fantasy, fiction, and the future. They may enjoy figuring out how things work just for the sheer pleasure of doing so. This type is attracted to pun and word games. They are masters at metaphors and similes. Intuitive tends to think of several things at once and because of this are sometimes labeled as absentminded. This type likes to look at the big picture. They try to read between the lines, not accepting things at face value. Intuitive types tend to trust their hunch, their gut feeling, and this usually prove right, since they are highly in tune with their intuitive powers, their sixth sense. They are creative and imaginative, but are sometimes viewed as dreamers.
:mdfin:

Holy Crap I amESTP.

Your personality type is ESTP.

Sensing (S) 59% Intuitive (N) 41%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

Someone call up Rick I think I am suppose to be an NFL QB :woot:

pigskinguy said:
Holy Crap I amESTP.

Your personality type is ESTP.