Brandon London....is he another steal by this FO? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon London....is he another steal by this FO?

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
This kid was recently picked up by our FO. Now since they seem to know talent and players that will fit into our system i am excited about the pick up. He could be another steal. I mean just look at things so far we get Merling with the 32nd projected top 15. We get Kendal Langford he might just be the next great 3-4 DE. Donald Thomas in the 6th now he is our starting RG and doing a helluva job at it. Less we forget some trades with the boys were we got 2 starters for a pick so looking at this move our FO must see tons of talent.

Here are some of Brandon London's numbers

College stats
03 4 rec 28 yards 7 avg
04 34 rec 439 yards 12.9 avg 3td's
05 60 rec 774 yards 12.9 avg 3td's
06 50 rec 781 yards 15.6 avg 9td's
148 rec 2022 yards 13.7 avg 15td's

• 6-4 214 lbs- great size thats one thing you cant teach
  • 4.55 40- great speed to go with that frame
  • 35" arm and 9.25" hands- i hear he has some issues with dropping the ball well sounds like all he needs is some confidence with pressure and each catch watched sooooo closely when he was playing for that last spot may have put some pressure on him that he wasnt ready for
  • 38" vertical- that combined with a 6-4 body and long arms any jump ball is going to this guy
  • He improved each year he played the talent is there lets see if our coaching staff can get it out of him
Could have BP JI and TS found another diamond in the rough. I think they may have

Thought/Opinions

while i think they have made some great moves... everything they touch isnt golden (ahem wilford)... we'll see

while i think they have made some great moves... everything they touch isnt golden (ahem wilford)... we'll see

Yea lets judge a player on his training camp and pre-season, not even the real games. And Not every signing is to try to get a guy to become an all-star, its called role players, and Wilford will fill his role just fine.

Well, you certainly hope so. God knows the Dolphins need to have some of the breaks go their way, after all the crap that's happened to this team for most of this decade. He seems like a good, and talented kid. We shall see!

it is a mystery why he went undrafted. he is a coach's son, has tools and was productive

itll be awhile before he sees action but i think he could contribute this year. giants were deep at wr they probably wanted to give him a shot somewhere else rather than hold him back.

Believe me guys this kid is good, maybe a little raw, but great potential.He looked really good at Giants training camp up here in northern NY State, at Albany.

I wouldnt be suprised to see London contribute. He has all the physical tools to do it and he did perform great in TC according to Syra39.

We'll see what we got with him. Hopefully its something positive.

Something to remember, being released doesn't always equal being no good. Not saying this kid is the second coming of Harold Carmicheal or anything, (for you guys under 40, sub Randy Moss for Harold Carmicheal), but some guys get caught in numbers ect... Like all waiver claims we just have to wait and see.

Something to remember, being released doesn't always equal being no good. Not saying this kid is the second coming of Harold Carmicheal or anything, (for you guys under 40, sub Randy Moss for Harold Carmicheal), but some guys get caught in numbers ect... Like all waiver claims we just have to wait and see.

Just looked up Harold Carmicheal. Its crazy that he was drafted in the 7 round and almost became a HOFer.

Some of these cats don't realize that a percentage of the fun in being a fan is cheering for the under dawg and looking for steals. We also cheer for the FO so that we can brag on their brilliance. I think we deserve that as fans......Spielman, Saban, Wanny etc.

TTH, throw your computer in the toilet, this team is coming back! We will win some games this year and be in the playoffs next year! Don't be so negative bro, lets hope the front office knows more than us!

Yea lets judge a player on his training camp and pre-season, not even the real games. And Not every signing is to try to get a guy to become an all-star, its called role players, and Wilford will fill his role just fine.

I disagree, if Wilford doesn't get rid of the bricks he has for hands then. Then he won't be filling a role anywhere.

I hope he turns out to be something like a K. Osgood here in SD. He has the same body type and speed...

Never heard of him, and he was dropped by a team with a good eye for talent. If he was that good he would have been traded. He sticks on this team until we find something better. aka the churning of the bottom of the roster. I think people are making more of this pickup than it really is.

Ps. those college stats really aren't that impressive.

Back
Top Bottom