Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall has been a consistent presence at the Dolphins' facility since his April 14 trade out of Denver.
This was expected after the Fins made him among the NFL's highest paid wideouts, but Marshall is clearly happy to be in Miami. Some of our preliminary 2010 re-draft rankings have Marshall in the top six at his position, behind Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Miles Austin, and Randy Moss. DeSean Jackson, Greg Jennings, and Reggie Wayne are close behind.

www.rotoworld.com

Behind Miles Austin? Laughable. 100+ rec. 3 years in a row trumps a one year wonder.

Andre Johnson and Larry Fitz are the only ones I'd agree who he might be a tad behind, but it's nice to know he's being enthusiastically conscientious!

Just silly rankings, everyone knows he is top 3! Looks like he is doing everything he said he would

How can they put Miles Austin in front of him. One good year vs three Pro Bowl years and i personally would put him in front of moss because captain pushoff is old unmotivated and the diva among divas.

In my book he is behind the two Johnsons, Fitz then Marshall. Regardless of what i think it should be one hell of a year.

I think he's right up there with Johnson and Fitz. He's like a mix between the two, really. Better ball skills than Johnson, better speed/run-after-the-catch ability than Fitz. I rate him in the top three - with Fitz and Johnson being the other two.

Calvin Johnson would be a beast on a decent team though.

Fitz is at the top, but between A.Johnson, C.Johnson, and Marshall its a tough call.

Either way the Dolphins have one of the top receivers in the game right now. When was the last time we said that?

For Miles Austin even be mentioned in the same breath as the rest is just insulting to the other guys. And for them to say that B Marsh is behind him? Thats disrespectfull. It has to be a typo where they meant to include Miles Austin in the same crop of recievers as DeSean Jackson.

I would put Andre Johnson and Fitzgerald ahead of Marshall. I can make the case for Marshall being better than the other names on that list.

As it has been already mentioned, how great is it that we finally have a receiver on this team that can be mentioned among the best in the league.

IMO, he is the top receiver in the East, the second best in the conference and the third best in the entire league.

We'll see where he belongs after this year :) Top 3 I suspect.

~~~~ GO FINS ~~~~

Back
Top Bottom