Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility

Marshall is easily the 3rd best in the league behind Andre Johnson and Fitzgerald and i would consider Calvin Johnson in the coversation for 3rd best but i think Marshall is better.

101 receptions, 15 games played, 13 games started, Kyle Orton the QB...I would say he deserves a top 3 ranking.

Henne must feel like Christmas came in April this year.

101 receptions, 15 games played, 13 games started, Kyle Orton the QB...I would say he deserves a top 3 ranking.

Henne must feel like Christmas came in April this year.

Forget what Henne feels, all of us Fin Fans felt like it was Christmas in April. No one can say they weren't ecstatic when they heard the trade was official.

brandon marshall is just a beast i was hoping so bad we would do what it took to get this guy i just love the way he plays football.this kid always draws the double teams yet he gets 100 rec. 3 years in a row wow how great is that henne finally has a really good wr to throw to that is going to make this team better and henne much better just look what he did with nothing to work with last year not bad..

Lets not forget the ammount of talent Austin has around him, while in Denver Marshall and Scheffler were pretty much the only playmakers. Eddie Royal hit a rookie wall last year.

I think more then anything Marshall's arrivall will make Hartline, Bess and the other receivers that much better.

Those are fantasy rankings, not "who's the best receiver in the NFL" rankings. Clearly Marshall is superior to Miles Austin, but the Cowboys don't have a lot of receiving depth and they throw the ball a ton. Miami has two premier backs and a 2nd year (sort of) QB. Austin probably should be ahead of Marshall from a fantasy standpoint.

Those are fantasy football rankings. With this being a somewhat running offense, I can see him putting up lesser stars than a few WR's he is "better" than.

Fitz and AJ are better WRs and a case can be made for Calvin (imagine him on a good team), but I agree that putting Miles Austin ahead of Marshall is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom