Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall a consistent presence at Dolphins' facility

LOLOL how bout James McKnight?

aka James McDrops :chuckle:

...or how about Marty "I keep falling whenever I catch the ball" Booker? Ginn? Derrick Hagan? Brian Manning? Chris Chambers? Ugh....it's been 15 years...15 YEARS!!! That's the last time we had a legit #1 WR, Irving Fryar. These are good times for sure!

I keep thinking of the Chris Simms-Phil Simms conversation about Brandon. Whenever Phil would get down on Marshall, Chris would say, "he is a beast", end of conversation. Brandon is not the fastest, not the shiftiest, but may be the toughest of the WRs out there.

I think Fitzgerald is #1, Andre Johnson #2. They look like men among boys when they play. Just my opinion.

And I like Calvin Johnson A LOT (I too went to Georgia Tech) but he is injured too much for me to rank him higher.

IMO Brandon Marshall can do anything fritz can do but BM is more shifty and quicker on cuts than fritz . andre johnson is a prertty good route runner but uses his speed for most of his catches and he is a little faster than Marshall by running downfield but is no more shifter than Marshall. imo Marshall he is a top 3 wr he is special in his on way

I too think Marshal is top three talent at the position. I also think that in fantasy football, Marshal and Austin may have similar point totals due to their situations. I could not be happier to welcome him as a fin. His physical nature makes him the ultimate ball control reciever and run blocking force. The fins and Marshal are a perfect match. We are going to wear teams out...

Finally sat down and watched the video. Dude is a BEAST. The anti-Ginn. Where Teddy would dance out of bounds, Brandon freakin runs over people. I love it! THIS is a Parcells WR.

Andre Johnson and Larry Fitz are the only ones I'd agree who he might be a tad behind, but it's nice to know he's being enthusiastically conscientious!

Agreed. There's no way Miles Austin and Calvin Johnson should be ranked ahead of him.

Either way the Dolphins have one of the top receivers in the game right now. When was the last time we said that?
When we got David Boston
:foundout:

Just saying...

Seriously though, I would put him Below Andre Johnson, Fitz and right on the same level as Calvin Johnson.

aka James McDrops :chuckle:

...or how about Marty "I keep falling whenever I catch the ball" Booker? Ginn? Derrick Hagan? Brian Manning? Chris Chambers? Ugh....it's been 15 years...15 YEARS!!! That's the last time we had a legit #1 WR, Irving Fryar. These are good times for sure!

JR TOLVER!!!

Back
Top Bottom