Brandon Marshall admitted he would welcome a reunion with Jay Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall admitted he would welcome a reunion with Jay Cutler

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
http://rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/mia/miami-dolphins
In a Monday interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Brandon Marshall admitted he would welcome a reunion with Jay Cutler.
"Maybe down the road, we may have some extra picks, and we may be able to trade for him," Marshall said. "But we have a quarterback in place in Matt Moore. He did an amazing job (in the) second half of the season, and where we go from there we'll see. But Jay is a special talent, and he’s a great friend." The comments come after a recent Twitter flirtation with his former quarterback, and also represent the second time in as many weeks Marshall has pined for a quarterback not on the Dolphins' roster. If Miami fails to upgrade Moore, it appears the only people who will be more upset than the Dolphins' fans are the players.

Jay Cutler would be an AWESOME addition, I would definately welcome that trade to reunite him with Brandon Marshall!!!

I would trade Marshall to Chicago for a second rounder in a minute. He drops too many passes and says too many stupid things.

Cutler is an OK QB but I think he is overrated. He hasn't finished a season in a couple of years, last season injured in the middle of the season and the one before in the NFC Championship game.

Cutler is an OK QB but I think he is overrated. He hasn't finished a season in a couple of years, last season injured in the middle of the season and the one before in the NFC Championship game.

That tends to happen when your offensive line plays like they have their helmets on backwards.

Jay Cutler is probably the best offensive lineman on that team.

Trading Marshall for a second or thinking cutler isn't a upgrade in Miami. I cant decide which is dumber. This team would be much better off with a Qb of cutlers skill. The players, gm, owner and coach all think we need an upgrade. And yet some fans still think were okay at Qb.

We would have nothing at wr without marshall. Likewise the bears would be screwed without cutler. It cant happen

Only way they reunite is if Chicago sends Cutler to Miami.

Exactly, nowhere in the article did Marshall even mention he wanted to play in Chicago. He said if MIAMI could get some extra picks and trade for Cutler he would be happy, not the other way around. He then goes on to say we have Moore as QB who really picked up his game the 2nd half of the season. Sometimes I wonder if people even read the articles before posting their opinions.

Back
Top Bottom