Brandon Marshall admitted he would welcome a reunion with Jay Cutler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall admitted he would welcome a reunion with Jay Cutler

dumb he is not elite... We want elite or stik with Matt Moore and save the money for next year.

if i'm marshall i'd want to play with cutler again also if i had to play with the pedestrian qbs marshall has since he and cutler split up...

Mountain out of a mowhill much?

If you read it, Marshall specifically says reuniting by bringing Cutler here to Miami. He was asked specifically about it, he didn't bring it up himself, and his answer involved not leaving Miami. It really gets old that no one here can be happy. You all just HAVE to have someone to demonize....

dumb he is not elite... We want elite or stik with Matt Moore and save the money for next year.

You should have put "Dumb" up on top, separate from the sentence, like a header, because that is exactly what this sentence is

Mountain out of a mowhill much?

If you read it, Marshall specifically says reuniting by bringing Cutler here to Miami. He was asked specifically about it, he didn't bring it up himself, and his answer involved not leaving Miami. It really gets old that no one here can be happy. You all just HAVE to have someone to demonize....

Like republicans?

Marshall isn't going anywhere, neither is Cutler.

Don't get me wrong, I like Marshall, but I am tired of him calling out every QB he has ever had. If Cutler is so great, go to Chicago. How many of his QB's have ever said "I really need a WR who does not drop so many passes." Would losing Marshall create a hole in our #1WR. Absolutely. Is he a great #1, no. A true #1 does not drop 6 TD passes in a season. Marshall has never helped a team to the playoffs. He never had more that 7 TD receptions with Cutler. I want him to be a Fin, but he needs to step up and be a leader not a distraction.

Jay Cutler = Kyle Orton, on and off the field.

Pass. THEY can't.

Wow, you gotta be kidding me. Maybe 1st year Cutler in Chicago but since then Cutler has put up nice numbers with Johnny Knox as their no.1 receiver and the worst OL in the NFL.

Chicago Dolphins fan here. There is no way in hell the Bears would trade Cutler. He is god here. Everyone knows how crappy of a supporting cast he had from the O-line, to his WRs, to Mike Martz, to his tight ends. Before his fluke injury this year he was playing the best football of his Bears career. I don't want the Dolphins to trade Marshall, but if they did, I would love to see him on the Bears.

Living here in Chicago I watch the Bears all the time and Cutler is better than any QB we've had since Marino. He's better than Fiedler he's better than Pennington better than Moore and so on. I've been to a couple Bears games this past year 2 before Cutlers injury and 1 after and trust me, that Bears offense is nothing without Cutler at QB. Cutler takes the most hits at the QB position and still finds a way to fire the ball in there, he was having a great year before the injury and if the Bears wanted something like Moore and a 2nd or 3rd then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom