Brandon Marshall could get cut, want him back ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall could get cut, want him back ?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Bears have hired John Fox as head coach and Adam Gase as offensive coordinator. Gase was a wide receivers coach in Denver when Marshall was still with the Broncos. Although Marshall did not get along with then-head coach Josh McDaniels, he insists he never had an issue with Gase, who he called an “awesome dude.”
“(Gase) knows what was going on, and he knows where I was wrong, and he knows where I was right,” Marshall explained. “So that’s the awesome thing about him — he’s always going to keep it real. He knows how to meet people where they’re at.”
Chicago already has a No. 1 wide receiver in Alshon Jeffery, who is still playing under his rookie deal and will make less than $1 million in base salary next season. If the Bears release Marshall, they would save almost $4 million against the cap.
Marshall often makes headlines with his mouth. If the new regime doesn’t want to deal with that and doesn’t value him at his age, he could very well be cast off.

Still hard to believe BM hasn't played one single playoff game in his entire career. Albatross! I call him the Titanic.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...458?linksrc=story_article_right_head_18261458

Still hard to believe BM hasn't played one single playoff game in his entire career. Albatross! I call him the Titanic.
_

The top number 1 receivers (Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshal) have a very poor career playoff record.

I would, but it would never happen. he will be a patriot

The top number 1 receivers (Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshal) have a very poor career playoff record.

That's because they're WR's....there's generally 5 of them and they are among an additional 48 players on the roster that are asked to work together to win football games.

Just putting that out there for some on the board who don't understand this concept.

Brandon marshal will not fit w dolphins head coach or rt. if he cant handle Wallace forget about it move on...

That's because they're WR's....there's generally 5 of them and they are among an additional 48 players on the roster that are asked to work together to win football games.

Just putting that out there for some on the board who don't understand this concept.

For most of his career Marshall has been about getting his numbers and not building a diverse and balanced passing offense. He has even admitted to be very selfish prior to his time in Chicago. He has become much more of a team player at this stage of his career than he was during his time in Denver and Miami.

For most of his career Marshall has been about getting his numbers and not building a diverse and balanced passing offense. He has even admitted to be very selfish prior to his time in Chicago. He has become much more of a team player at this stage of his career than he was during his time in Denver and Miami.

There's still zero chance he'd return here, I'm aware he has matured. Although that same guy who has matured threw a pretty good hissy fit if I remember correctly.

If we could sign him to a short term deal for the right price, with incentives including behavior clauses, I would be in favor of it.
He provides a red zone target and is easy better than Mike Wallace and Hartline.
I am all for improving the team.

When asked about Cutler's 126.7 million dollar contract, "I would have buyer's remorse, too." Marshall responded.

Also:
Marshall’s frustration about his lack of production this season surfaced during an interview on WMVP-AM 1000. Does Marshall blame Cutler for that, at least partially? You have to read between the lines. Marshall said his injured right ankle affected three games, and he left the rest open-ended.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...r-brandon-marshall-strain-20141210-story.html

Yeah, seems like he's really made a 180 on being a better teammate.

I would be stoked to have him back. Would def take him over Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom