Brandon Marshall could get cut, want him back ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall could get cut, want him back ?

I'm probably crazy for feeling this way, and I know there is a high likelihood that Brandon Marshall would end up punting Mike Wallace into the stands by the end of it, but if Brandon Marshall wanted to be on this team I think pairing a receiver like him in this offense would make Mike Wallace a lot better. I think Brandon Marshall is a lot closer to the type of receiver this team needs while Mike Wallace is kind of just a neat second option who will draw some heat away from the real #1--I mean, Mike Wallace will make defenses pay if they don't stick to him.

Sadly, this sort of thing just doesn't seem to happen. Whether Wallace stays or leaves, I would only retain Brian Hartline if he comes at a team friendly price. I guess I just don 't see the value in having more than one body-catcher receiver. I would like to imagine having someone like Orande Gadsden as a #2 for Ryan Tannehill. You have to have someone out there that you know if you just put the ball somewhere near by, there's a possibility they will go and get it. I think they call that... making plays.

We got that guy. His name is Landry.
Guys like Landry is exactly what this team needs. Tough, reliable and physical, with that over the top motivation.
Hickey will find another compliment to Landry and Hartline, because IMHO Wallace is gone and Marshall is not coming here.

Yeah, if he can continue to keep his issues in check.

That's because they're WR's....there's generally 5 of them and they are among an additional 48 players on the roster that are asked to work together to win football games.

Just putting that out there for some on the board who don't understand this concept.

I think its sad that this needed to be explained.

Back
Top Bottom