Brandon Marshall has regained his speed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall has regained his speed

What I was saying is, we don't know, we couldn't see the speedometer.

Good point. Plus if you watch during the video the trainer is putting his hand in the swell of Marshall's back. Normally when this is done it's because the runner can't keep up with the speed of the treadmill and the trainer is actually spotting/supporting them. So who know's how fast Marshall is actually running.

I've seen some guys run 22-23 mph on a treadmill and seen them run on a track afterwards and they are flying. One of my roommates in college was the starting LB on our football team and his 40 time went from the high 4.6's to the low 4.5's so when people doubt it's possible it definitely is. One thing for sure is if Marshall is that fast now he will definitely be BEASTING people all over the field.

Not sure why any "fan" would be hating on this. I don't really care what mph they put him at. The take away should be he is getting back in shape and actaully looking better than when he was consider a dominator with Denver. Great news for the Fins and as a Marshall supporter, two thumbs up!

Not sure why any "fan" would be hating on this. I don't really care what mph they put him at. The take away should be he is getting back in shape and actaully looking better than when he was consider a dominator with Denver. Great news for the Fins and as a Marshall supporter, two thumbs up!
It is great news, it really is. But putting a video up of him running on a tread mill doesn't prove a lot. Sure not everyone can run like that on a tread mill. But I for one would be way more impressed with footage of him running the 40 on a football field. Maybe even get Vontae Davis or Sean Smith to come in and run routes with him so he can show off that way.

Back
Top Bottom