Brandon Marshall has regained his speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall has regained his speed

[video]http://yfrog.com/nk6krz[/video]

follow the lnk evidentaly the trainer sent this video proof as well. He says Marshall is not jut back to his 19.5 mph top speed he had when he entered the league but up tp 22MPH!

I wonder if he can find a good divorce lawyer within five miles? At 22.5 mph he can start getting that crazy, knife-wielding tranny out of his life in about 13 minutes.

Good Lord
he ran a 4.56 and a 4.59 at the combine and now he runs a 4.4
let me be the first to call BS on this

This is exactly what I came here to post... He never ran a 4.4, or anything close to it, so if he regained his speed, that means he now can run sub 4.6, and is no longer in the same category speedwise as most TE's.

You know..If you guys actually played sports or any physical activity, you can actually get faster. It's very hard to do, but if you put in the work you can become a faster athlete.

Well honestly you can't. But you why would a tranier lie about someones speed?

Actually you can. When I ran track in college we trained with the Frappier Acceleration Program. We ran intervalls on the treadmill ranging in speeds from 12-20 mph. The treadmill has a speedometer on it which tells exactly how fast you are running.

Good Lord
he ran a 4.56 and a 4.59 at the combine and now he runs a 4.4
let me be the first to call BS on this

Perhaps you should remind Brandon that he has never run a 4.4 because he claims he ran a 4.44 at his Pro Day in 2006.
Working with Fit Speed Inc., with whom he trained while at Central Florida, Marshall wants to get back to where he was physically his first two seasons.

“I ran a 4.44 at my pro day so I’m trying to get back to that. After a few surgeries, you lose some explosion. Where I’m at today, I’m close to where I was,” Marshall said. “I’m not going to run the 40. I just want to get the football speed back to where I can break that cushion on those DBs and stretch the field.”
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/08/2158053/brandon-marshall-working-toward.html

"My plan is to get back to where I was in 2006 and 2007, where I was so explosive and my drive off the ball [was forceful]. Working with Fit Speed helped me run a 4.4 at my Pro Day and I'm trying to get back to that," Marshall said. "After a few surgeries you kind of lose some explosion and some ability. Where I'm at today I'm kind of getting close to where I was at.

"I'm excited with the direction I'm headed with my body and my training."

Marshall's also excited about the changes being made to the Dolphins' offense, which is under the direction of Brian Daboll, who replaces Dan Henning.

Marshall has talked to Daboll, hearing his vision and goals for 2011, and it's no secret that the passing game will be built around the Dolphins' alpha receiver who received a five-year, $43.7 million contract last offseason.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20..._brandon-marshall-alpha-receiver-brian-daboll

Who is learning the new offense? None of them.

most offensive players have been practicing it for months.
I just think it would be nice if Brandon could use some of this regained speed to run the right routes

Actually you can. When I ran track in college we trained with the Frappier Acceleration Program. We ran intervalls on the treadmill ranging in speeds from 12-20 mph. The treadmill has a speedometer on it which tells exactly how fast you are running.

What I was saying is, we don't know, we couldn't see the speedometer.

Perhaps you should remind Brandon that he has never run a 4.4 because he claims he ran a 4.44 at his Pro Day in 2006.

The only place I can find online that says he ran a 4.4 40 is in interviews where people ask him, and he says that. All of the scout websites I pulled up that have his combine and pro day results show that he did not run an official 40 at the pro day. If a coach timed him at 4.4 before, during, or after the pro day, that wouldn't surprise me, considering that hand timed 40's are usually way off...

Back
Top Bottom