Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19

Can anyone give a summary for those who are at work and can't listen?

Lots of great stuff. I can't believe Brandon was the only player to show up for the interview. Omar had a good interview also.

I have not been a proponent of Henne..but its intersting that marshall constantly says henne has what it takes to be an all-pro in this league. i think he beleives in him and we have extended a few guys for the future...lets keep building.

The interview with Omar Kelly on there today is also pretty good.

Can anyone give a summary for those who are at work and can't listen?

i'll sum it up for you the dolphins get ripped off by giving up way too much for a prima donna wr who is scared to catch passes over the middle, flails around like a white boy at break dance contest , acts like spoiled brat, cant back up his talk and cant get open to save his life. im surprised he hasnt got hurt before last nite with all that ridiculous dancing he does. i never seen such a high paid wr drop so many passes that hit him in chest and hands. we need to trade him this off season and recoup some of our losses.

i'll sum it up for you the dolphins get ripped off by giving up way too much for a prima donna wr who is scared to catch passes over the middle, flails around like a white boy at break dance contest , acts like spoiled brat, cant back up his talk and cant get open to save his life. im surprised he hasnt got hurt before last nite with all that ridiculous dancing he does. i never seen such a high paid wr drop so many passes that hit him in chest and hands. we need to trade him this off season and recoup some of our losses.

:bobdole:. Cant get open huh? he's tripled covered most of the time. & the games he hasn't been tripled covered he has done exceptional in. So please stop trying to blame someone for getting frustrated because everyone around him blows.

It amazes me how immature he is, make it up on the field not in interview.......dont be surprised if he gets cut at the end of the season, his contract gives us an out after yr one.

It amazes me how immature he is, make it up on the field not in interview.......dont be surprised if he gets cut at the end of the season, his contract gives us an out after yr one.

:lol:, not it doesn't *******. We aren't gonna cut him either. **** what is wrong with this place

Doesnt go over the middle? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He got hurt last night on a 19 yard catch he made OVER THE MIDDLE. Id say 40% of his catches AT LEAST have been over the middle. Wow, are you actually watching all the games or just reacting to the one you saw last night?

Back
Top Bottom