Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19

i'll sum it up for you the dolphins get ripped off by giving up way too much for a prima donna wr who is scared to catch passes over the middle, flails around like a white boy at break dance contest , acts like spoiled brat, cant back up his talk and cant get open to save his life. im surprised he hasnt got hurt before last nite with all that ridiculous dancing he does. i never seen such a high paid wr drop so many passes that hit him in chest and hands. we need to trade him this off season and recoup some of our losses.
Who's acting like the spoiled brat now? Just calm down on Brandon..were talking about two incidents here and we got ripped off? Gave up too much? Really? If anyones getting "Ripped off" it would be him. I'm sure if we had told him half way through the season we were going to be benching the QB we believed was our future, was going to be sat down for no better explaination shoddy offensive play calling..I bet the Farm he looks elsewhere and now were letting him try to catch balls from our 3rd stringer. OK, grant it, he's had some very interesting way's of showing his emotion, probably not the best choices or the best way but were only talking about 2 times and probably not any game changing event's either. To sit there and say get rid of him...well your either simply out of you mind or not choosing a good way to show your emotion either, so I guess that just goes to show hey, it happens. He hardly dances or has shown to be "scared" about trying to catch the ball anywhere on the field are you sure you don't have him confused with Ginn? He's been traded,just in case but no were clearly not seeing things the same way on that one. I'm not just trying to blindly defend his actions but I certainly don't view them, even remotely, as detrimental as you are. This team has 2 receivers it needs for it's future and one of them happens to be Brandon, we have seen the other QB's that Miami has to offer and need to get back to Henne ASAP, the only thing I'd hope for from him is better reads and quicker releases/commitment. That is the only complaint I've had with consistency with Henne the rest is on our OC.

It amazes me how immature he is, make it up on the field not in interview.......dont be surprised if he gets cut at the end of the season, his contract gives us an out after yr one.
If that is a joke about our front office being so stupid to actually do that-then I'd get it but something tells me you actually believe this which can only mean one thing.....your over qualified for a job in our front office.

IF we cut brandon marshall, I'm burning all my miami stuff..

we'll I'll keep the marino shrine, but I'll send him a letter letting him know my run as a fan has come to an end.

cutting marshall won't make this team any better. Those who say marshall is underachieving are sorely wrong. He dominates when he's single covered for the most part. when he sees double teams is when you see hartline, bess and fasano going for 20+ yard gains uncontested.

Doesnt go over the middle? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He got hurt last night on a 19 yard catch he made OVER THE MIDDLE. Id say 40% of his catches AT LEAST have been over the middle. Wow, are you actually watching all the games or just reacting to the one you saw last night?

i never said he doesnt go over the middle , i said hes shy about catching over the middle. my feelings on this pin head are not going to change, so for anyone else that doesnt like my thoughts then move along. its my vent and im sticking to it.

i'll sum it up for you the dolphins get ripped off by giving up way too much for a prima donna wr who is scared to catch passes over the middle, flails around like a white boy at break dance contest , acts like spoiled brat, cant back up his talk and cant get open to save his life. im surprised he hasnt got hurt before last nite with all that ridiculous dancing he does. i never seen such a high paid wr drop so many passes that hit him in chest and hands. we need to trade him this off season and recoup some of our losses.

How can you have over 4k posts and still be this clueless about football?

I do not think we will be cutting him this off season, but i really do not know about you guys that are really sticking up for him.

I am a miami fan, through, and through, live and die with every first down, when you look at it logically, i do not believe it has been good( the trade for marshall ) so far.

Wasn't he supposed to open up things for our running game?

Are our number two, three receivers, and TE's really doing that much better this year as compared to last?

He has to be near the top of the league in drops.

He certainly is not a leader, saw him sulk last week after we scored a td, because it wasn't thrown to him.

The performance last night, on that one drive was like nothing i have ever seen, it was disgusting.

I don't know, i love the guys that just work hard, and make something of themselves quietly, like Bess, that is a guy i can, and do root for.

Marshall is a frigin jerk, and you may think he will change, i don't, let's see who's right.

Just think, 2 second round picks, and 11 million a year for that joke.

omar is full of crap.against the ravens we run ronnie 6 for 45 yards and score on the first drive.he runs it 3 more times the whole game.we have played the hardest schedule in the nfl.yes the yards per average are going to down.why would thig get an option to run 2 plays when henne does not?ricky even said that there are no check offs.nobody can change the play.we run 6 times total last night please.i could go on forever,but it's just not worth it.

says the guy with king of quit in his avatar.

Bill Parcells is a hall of famer who won super bowls. You are some angry guy with no knowledge of the game running his mouth and shaming himself in a public forum.

Oh please! We should trade him for Ginn right?

Back
Top Bottom