Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Interview 11/19

Bill Parcells is a hall of famer who won super bowls. You are some angry guy with no knowledge of the game running his mouth and shaming himself in a public forum.

He is right! Yeah Parcells won Superbowls one gift wrapped by a shanked FG! Both were with teams he had ZERO input in personnel decisions! Which is why he tried to leave for Atlanta, only to be stopped by then Commish Rosenthal! Parcells is a ****ing conartist and a thief he preys on weak minded fans like you! Look at the shambles this team is in all because he piss poor decisions! Then when he saw it in the preseason he ****ing left! Guy is the biggest crook in NFL history! He is the JaMarcus Russell of GM/VIP Of Football Ops/Football Czar!
92,000,000 and counting of his failures of FAs and draft picks in Miami!

So yeah he ****ing sucks!

I have disagreed with guys like WV and flynryan on Henne and various subjects throughout the season, but even I have come around on Parcells. I think at this point it's pretty clear that he quit this half-assed rebuilding project before anyone could lay blame at his doorstep. On top of that, he threw the guy he drafted under the bus on the way out in a transparent effort to absolve himself. Screw that stupid old quitter. If only angry Fin Fans had the opportunity to take out their frustrations for last night's debacle by lining up and repeatedly kicking him in his withered up old bean bag. I'm not angry at all lol.

It amazes me how immature he is, make it up on the field not in interview.......dont be surprised if he gets cut at the end of the season, his contract gives us an out after yr one.

Stop_posting-1.jpg

Bill Parcells is not the topic of this thread, so nice distraction from the topic but getting back on track...as suggested by Daytona Fin, trading Brandon for draft picks will not pull you out of this Black Hole of stupidity you entered here either. I wont even bother to go into details as to why that wouldn't be a wise move, just check our track record on those previous draft picks. I'd be sticking with a known, tried and true player of Brandon's caliber anyday even with the occasional tantrum.

Back
Top Bottom