Brandon Marshall is laughing so hard at the Dolphins right now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is laughing so hard at the Dolphins right now.

Brandon Marshall is always laughing, except when they dont throw him the ball....thats why Im glad hes gone.

Really??? Because I'm sure Brandon Marshall is really concerned with what's going on with the Miami Dolphins now. :chuckle:

Who gives a ****? In a few years Brandon's post playing career is going to make TO's look dignified.

Sometimes in ashamed to be a dolphin fan. What a stupid thread If you have any brains at all you would realize Brandon had to go. We have a rookie QB rookie RT new coach new system and your ridiculing the team after its second preseason game. Quite frankly it's a joke

Brandon is busy hiding knives from his wife 'cause if she throws them at him he would drop them

I'm laughing hard at you and him,because the bears got whooped 30 something to 3 against the broncos? I mean seriously dude,chill out its preseason

You'll wish he was still here after you watch this WR group this year.

So you are laughing at your own team, hows that working for ya? BM has been discussed ad nauseum and yet this is still probably the most stupid thread I have read about him.

Marshall will still watch the playoffs like the Fins this year...from his home.

Look, Marshall has a borderline personality disorder. We didn't know it when we recruited him, but this is not something that is going away. For all of his talent he seems to have a disposition for violence to women. I'm not aware of any medication that successfully treats borderline personality disorders. After many incidents that resulted in the police being called he can be categorized as extremely high maintenance. If Chicago can keep him focused on his football and keep out of trouble, hearty congratulations to them, we couldn't. If Marshall is laughing at Miami, OK have a good laugh, but for the interests of the team he was a major problem.

Back
Top Bottom