Brandon Marshall is laughing so hard at the Dolphins right now. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is laughing so hard at the Dolphins right now.

Marshall might have more yards and touchdowns this year than the top 3 receivers on the Fins combined.

Don't give a **** what Brandon Marshall is doing so long as he's not suiting up for the Miami Dolphins.

Never wanted that guy here in the first place.

Good riddance to trash such as him and Chad Johnson.

Care to put money where your mouth is?

I was exaggerating obviously but it wouldn't surprise me. I don't believe in that particular idea to place a wager on it, but I am more than convinced that this Marshall trade was one of the worst moves of the off season, while the Bears got an absolute steal. The results of this season will show that IMO barring injury.

The OP is an idiot. Go root for Marshall and the Bears while they get steamrolled by the Packers.

EFF Brandon Marshall, if he wasn't such a crybaby, woman-beating ASS with a penchant for dropping passes and destroying his QB's ego, we wouldn't be in this mess right now!

The OP is an idiot. Go root for Marshall and the Bears while they get steamrolled by the Packers.

I know I will all the time with my father from Chicago. At least one of us will have an entertaining team to watch at the sports bar.

It was ok that we let him go though, seeing as we found a replacement in Legedu Naanee.

Back
Top Bottom