Brandon Marshall isn't happy with teammates who grumbled about the fumble | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall isn't happy with teammates who grumbled about the fumble

Marhsall was with Michael Irvin earlier this week and vented some slight frustration over his role. He stated that he'd have preferred if his talents were utilized a bit more because of his ability to dominate a game. He also went on to say that he'd never been in a game before where he felt that he couldn't be a factor.

He didn't give credit to the Steelers D, in that he believes no man can stop him. It's the OUR offensive scheme that stopped him. Marshall believes in Henne and it also seems like he feels they aren't giving Henne enough credit or responsibility (that's my opinion). I wouldn't blame Marshall, take the handcuffs of Henne and Marshall's production increases.

Sparano is a buffoon.

Really who knows what would have happend if Miami was awarded the ball..

Steelers had a 3 Time outs..I am not saying that the play decided the game..But it was easily the biggest call in the game..

Very true, something tells me they would ahve gotten the ball back.

Yeah marshall calls out dansby and crowder ( both on defense and were apart of the play). And yes Marshall and the offense had theyre opportunities to win but they didnt. That was the D's time to end the game and it didnt go there way. I'd be livid if i was on the D during that play too

Marshall has the correct mentality IMO. Us fans can piss and moan over referee calls all day because we have no control over the outcome. Players cannot affect the officiating but can put the team in a position to win w/o the game being in the hands of the officials. Love Marshall's mentality.

Sounds like he is sending a message to his QB, OC, and HC without saying it out loud. He sound pissed at the offensive output of this team.

Well they both play on defense and the defense made a a great play that ultimately should have won the game.

The Dolphins in all likelihood would have run the clock out, but like I said, people get robbed everyday and we got robbed on that call.

d-1

I am sure Crowder and Dansby know that we had other oppurtuines to win the game..But that play is huge.

I agree with Marshall 100%. We still had over 2 minutes and just needed a field goal. Why can't this team just go out and beat and good team regardless of any bad breaks. Also, our defense and special teams let them get in that position. My only problem is that he did this publicly. He should have met with the team and told them that we don't make excuses (maybe he did). I really like what I've seen and heard from Marshall this season. Hopefully this team will start to follow his lead.

Sounds like he is sending a message to his QB, OC, and HC without saying it out loud. He sound pissed at the offensive output of this team.

Sounds like he is calling out Mr. Robot. Henne is the weak link on this team!

We were robbed = wahhhh

Way to own it Marshall. Much respect to him as a player. This is the mentality the team needs to take into Sunday...

I agree 100% with Marshall ... losers make up excuses, i don't a rat's *** if the fans whine, the media, etc. But as a professional football player, or as any person in their respective professions, pointing fingers is the most coward way to get rid of the blame...

This being said, that kind of stuff should stay in the locker room Brandon... putting your teammates under the gun in front of everyone is not the right thing to do, even 1 week after the "incident"

He should just shut up and make more plays. One TD in six games is brutal.

I has been a disappointment in my mind.

Wake said basically the same thing as Marshall right after the game - i.e. if we had put the thing away when we should've, we wouldn't have to rely on miracle at the one yard line to save our bacon. These guys have the right attitude.

who is this brandon marshall guy? is it the same one who has 3 100 rec seasons in a row? well if it is, u wouldnt be able to notice him because hennings game plan aside from 2 games has been to stay away from the beast pretty much. i hope to see this brandon marshall guy starting tomorrow bc u wouldnt know he is on our team the way we use him. he is a good decoy though.

Back
Top Bottom