Brandon Marshall post game interviEw | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall post game interviEw

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Class act. Didn't answer questions that pertained to throwing Chad, coaching staff or SporanO under the bus. He did hit on the fact that the communication has dissolved on the offense side of the ball

That performance by the offense spoke for itself. When it is bad enough that Marshall keeps his mouth shut, you KNOW it's bad.

Yep, with these QB's throwing him the ball ... He's proved he was worth 2 seconds.

Marshall has shown that he has a passion to win. He also knows when to keep his mouth shut.
This performance speaks for itself. The offense is in complete disarray, thanks to Henning.
The old man was still calling play action fakes on 3rd and long while trailing 38-0. He has been doing it all season long.
I am going to stand by Sparano for one more season. I am interested in how Ireland will retool the offense.
With a player like Marshall, we need to install the spread offense. Henne might actually be pretty good in that scheme.
I am all for some good competition at QB, if we can upgrade from Henne, that is all the better.
I just want to root for a well organized team that has a chance at the super bowl.

im sure he wont be so quiet after certain individuals are retained. i am happy he kept it together this year, minus a couple tantrums on the field.

i might be wrong but i just listened to his post game interview on dolphins.com and he was saying "coaches" alot....i know Marshall wants to say Henning sucks so bad and hes keeping his mouth shut.

i might be wrong but i just listened to his post game interview on dolphins.com and he was saying "coaches" alot....i know Marshall wants to say Henning sucks so bad and hes keeping his mouth shut.

No, he a whining baby. That can't be true..

UCF baby!

He's being a good spokesperson for the players and alluding to coaching not being effective in communicating to the players. He's sending subtle messages out there that are really important, but without getting in trouble.

Seriously we should of went stuck it out with Thigpen longer then we did. I'ld like to see him under center with a full week of prep time by him and a defense planning against him.

Thigpen is better then Henne IMO

Guys, do not want to get into this again, i believe we are all dolphin fans here.

I am as upset with our coaching, and front office staff as anyone.

Saying this guy is a class act is a bit of a stretch, just saying.

Also just saying we were a much better offense last year without him. I know it is not that simple, our running game was much better last year, which certainly helped, but Henne has gone completely down hill, for what reason, i really do not know, but having this moron on the team MAY, and i repeat MAY, have had a little something to do with it.

I really hope he does not inhibit the growth of our next QB that we bring in here, or i really will be pissed.

Glad I read your entire post phin....
But you bring up a good point.... Why Did Henne seem to go so far down hill so fast.

Back
Top Bottom